- 1 AFMS SSC Officer Application 2017 Indian Army 400 Jobs, Notification
- 1.1 Brief Details About Armed Forces Medical Service Notification 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Officer
- 1.3 How to Apply:
- 1.4 Indian Army SSC Officer Admit Card
Armed Forces Medical Services has recently released notification 2017. Armed Forces Medical Services has published for 400 Indian Army SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer posts. Application forms are invited online from both Indian Male and Female candidates. The applicants who are searching for latest govt jobs in Indian army can utilize this best opportunity.
AFMS SSC Officer Application 2017 Indian Army 400 Jobs, Notification
All the postulants those who are interested and eligible in the Indian Army department need to apply online on or before the last date. The last date to apply for the Armed Force Medical Services notification is 29th December 2016. For more details regarding Indian Army SSC officer to refer given article.
Brief Details About Armed Forces Medical Service Notification 2017
Name of the organization: Indian Armed Forces Medical Services.
Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
Total no of Posts: 400 posts.
Job Category: Central government Jobs.
Application Mode: Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Officer
- The aspirants should have passed MBBS degree in first or second schedule or with completed internship.
- The applicants must have registered with any state medical council.
- Post graduate degree/ diploma holders recognized by state medical council/ NBE/ MCI can also apply.
The contenders must not have maximum 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2017.
All category candidates to pay the application fees Rs.200/- through online payment by using a credit card, debit card, internet banking.
For the details about pay scale refer official notification.
- Physical and Medical Standards.
- Starting date for online application form: 7th Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 29th Dec 2016.
- Date of completion of internship: 31st Dec 2016.
- Tentative date of Interview: 9th Jan 2017 to 19th Jan 2017.
How to Apply:
- Postulants can open the official web page.
- Search for Indian army force medical service SSC application form link.
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions care fully.
- Fill the online application form with required details.
- Insert a scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take the print out.
Indian Army SSC Officer Admit Card
The postulants who are going to appear in the job can download admit card before the date of interview. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using reg no, password & date of birth. Call letter will be available soon through official web portal. The job seeker must bring admit card along with a photo, original identity proof & original documentations to the interview.
Result & Merit List for Armed Force Medical Services
Applicants can check the result, who are cleared in the interview then followed by physical & medical standard test. The aspirants who are shortlisted for the physical and medical standards test, those candidates names appeared in the merit list. A merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the contenders in an interview.
Postulants with NCC certificate will be given due weight age. From the prepared merit list, the applicants declared medically FIT shall be issued joining instruction for commissioning as Short Service Commission Officers subject to availability of vacancies.
For brief info about Indian Armed Forces Medical Services Short Service Commission officer to visit official notification given below link.