- 1 AIATSL Dy Terminal Manager & Security Agent 298 Jobs Notification 2017
- 1.1 Short Points of AIATSL Deputy Terminal Manager Notification 2017
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Deputy Terminal & Administrative Manager
- 1.4 Application Process for AIATSL DY Terminal Manager:
- 1.5 AIATSl Deputy Terminal & Administrative Manager Official Notice 2017
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Security Agent 2017
- 1.7 How to Apply for AIATSL Security Agent:
- 1.8 Last Date for application form: 6th Jan 2017
- 1.9 AIATSL Security Agent Official Notice 2017
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) under Air India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 298 Vacancies that is 191 for Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager & 107 for Security Agent Posts. The applicants who are searching for the Latest Air India Job in Air India can utilize the best chance.
AIATSL Dy Terminal Manager & Security Agent 298 Jobs Notification 2017
The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through filled prescribed format application form. The ending date for sending duly filled application form is 16th January 2017. For more details about AIATSL Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay bond, tentative dates, and application process to given below here.
Short Points of AIATSL Deputy Terminal Manager Notification 2017
Name of the Board: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
Number of Vacancies: 298 Posts.
Post Name: Deputy Terminal Manager, Deputy Administrative Manager & Security Agent Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Air India Limited.
Application Mode: Offline.
Application Last Date: 16th Jan 2017.
Web Portal: www.airindia.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Terminal Manager & Deputy Administrative Manager: 191 Posts.
- Security Agent: 107 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Deputy Terminal & Administrative Manager
Candidates must have completed graduation/ degree from any recognized university.
There is No Maximum Age Limit the Candidate should be physically and medically fit to carry out the assigned duties.
The candidates will be shortlisted for AIATSL Dy Terminal Manager Jobs on the personal interview. shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure at Delhi.
The application fee details of the above recruitment are updated soon on the official website.
The salary package of the Deputy Terminal & Administrative Manager is Rs. 60000/- per month.
Application Process for AIATSL DY Terminal Manager:
- Log on to the official web portal.
- Search for the notification of AIATSL Dy terminal Manager Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then download the application form.
- Take a copy of application form.
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Attach the passport size photo & required documents.
- Then send the application form by e-mail along with above mentioned/required documents.
Candidate with Valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate On:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) followed by Written Exam: 5th Jan 2017.
Aspirant without Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate On:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET): 6th Jan 2017.
- Written Exam: 7th Jan 2017.
For more details about AIATSl Deputy Terminal & Administrative Manager to visit official notification given below link.
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Security Agent 2017
- The aspirants can have the valid basic AVSEC certificate and/ or Screener certificate.
- The contenders can have the graduation certificate in any stream
- Candidates must be known Hindi, English languages.
- For OBC Category: 31 years
- For General Category: 28 years.
- For SC/ST Category: 33 years.
Note: For minimum and age relaxation refers the official notice.
- Physical Entrance Test.
- Written Test.
- For General/ OBC to pay the application fees: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST: No Fees.
Applicants will pay bond for Rs. 14,610/- per month. On having valid basic AVSEC qualification and X-BIS certification will be paid additional allowance that is Rs. 1000/- and for basic AVSEC will be paid Rs. 1500/-. for X-BIS Certification.
How to Apply for AIATSL Security Agent:
- Visits the official website of the recruitment.
- Search the required link for the apply the notification.
- Click on the application form and then download.
- Take the print out of application form.
- Enter the necessary details of the applicant and saved it.
- Attached the photograph and required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Recheck all details.
- Applicants should bring application form at the time of Walk-in Interview.
Air India Sports Stadium,
Air India Staff Housing Colony,
Chennai – 600 027.
Walk-in Interview Date of AIATSL Security Agent Vacancy 2017
- Candidate with Valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate On: 5th Jan 2016 – Between 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Candidate without Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate On: 6th Jan 2016– Between 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Last Date for application form: 6th Jan 2017
For more details about AIATSL security agent to refer official notification given below link.