- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Apply Online 2016 Notification, Syllabus
- 1.1 Over View of AIIMS Sr Resident Notification 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment
- 1.3 How to Apply:
- 1.4 Admit Card for AIIMS Sr Resident
- 1.5 Click Here for AIIMS Sr Resident Official Notification 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has recently announced notification 2016. AIIMS Bhubaneswar has declared for 144 vacancies of Senior Resident Posts. This is the best opportunity for the searching govt jobs in Odisha.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Apply Online 2016 Notification, Syllabus
The applicants who are interested and eligible those are apply online before the last date. The complete details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar such as age limit, education qualification, application fees, selection process, pay scale, important dates and how to apply to mentioned given article.
Over View of AIIMS Sr Resident Notification 2016
Name of the Board: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Total no of vacancies: 144 Posts.
Post Name: Senior Resident.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Official Link: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Anatomy: 02 posts.
- Pediatrics: 03 posts.
- Community Medicine & Family Medicine: 03 posts.
- General Medicine: 17 posts.
- General Surgery: 15 posts.
- Ophthalmology: 02 posts.
- Radio Diagnosis: 12 posts.
- Anaesthesiology: 08 posts.
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 04 posts.
- Radio Therapy: 01 posts.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 03 posts.
- Cardiology: 05 posts.
- Neurology: 05 posts.
- Gastroenterology: 04 posts
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology: 04 posts.
- Pulmonary Medicine: 03 posts.
- Endocrinology& Metabolism: 04 posts.
- Neurosurgery: 04 posts.
- Urology: 06 posts.
- Surgical Oncology: 01 posts.
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 05 posts.
- Pediatric Surgery: 07 posts.
- Neonatology: 02 posts.
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine: 04 posts.
- Pharmacology: 04 posts.
- Microbiology: 04 posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 04 posts
- Physiology: 04 posts.
- Biochemistry: 04 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment
A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI university/ Institute of national importance.
Applicants maximum age limit will be 33 years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- General Category: 5 years.
- OBC Category: 8 years.
- SC/ ST Category: 10 years.
- Written examination.
- Personnel Interview.
- Gen/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 500/- with Transaction Changes as applicable.
- OPH category: No Fees.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 39,100/-.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,600/-.
- Starting date for online application form with application fees: 25th Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting the online application form with application fees: 31st Jan 2017.
- Date of Examination: Updated Soon.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official web page
- Then search the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2016.
- Click on the online application form.
- Read the instructions care fully.
- Fill the required details in online application form
- Attach scanned copies of photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee if any required.
- Click on the submit option.
- Download and take the printout.
Admit Card for AIIMS Sr Resident
The hall ticket will be available soon on the official web portal. The contenders who are going to appear in the exam can download call letter prior to the examination. Entry card can be downloaded by using application number and date of birth. All details about examination such as roll number, exam date, time & venue in admit card.
AIIMS Senior Resident Result & Merit List
Aspirants can check the result, who are cleared written examination then followed by an interview. The applicants who are selected for the interview, those candidates must bring original documentation to the interview. Contenders have qualified in the interview, those candidates appeared in the merit list. For the details about the result and merit list available soon official notice.
For brief details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences Senior Resident to visit official website given below link.