- 1 APPSC Group 2 Notification 982 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Eligibility
- 1.1 Brief Description about AP PSC Group – II Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Executive Jobs 2016:
APPSC Group 2 Notification 982 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Eligibility
Recently the Andhra Pradesh Government has announced the employment for 982 Posts for various vacancies. AP Public Service Commission has invited the application form for the eligible job seekers on the official website. Kindly visit the official link to apply online from 11th November to 10th December 2016.
Eligible aspirants can read the criteria and other related instruction before registering online form. We can mention the details about pay scale, application fee, eligibility criteria etc in our article below. To select the appropriate contenders the board will decide to take a screening test and mains (written test). Information about the APPSC Vacancy 2016 is given below.
Brief Description about AP PSC Group – II Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Authority – (APPSC) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- No. of Post – 982.
- Category – State Government Job.
- Vacancy Name – Executive and Non-Executive Post.
- Selection Procedure – Screening Test and Written Test.
- Application Availability – 18th Nov to 10th December 2016.
- Mode to Apply – Online.
- Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Executive Posts –
- Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service – 253 Posts.
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Sub-Service – 15 Posts.
- Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub- ordinate Service – 96 Posts.
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II in A.P Reg Sub -ordinate Service – 27 Posts.
- Asst Labour Officer in A.P. Employment Subordinate Service – 8 Posts.
- Municipal Commissioner Gr-3 in AP Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service -12 Posts.
- Asst Development Officers in A.P. Handloom & Textile Department – 23 Posts.
- Extension Officer in PR & RD Department – 8 Posts.
Non- Executive Posts –
- Asst Officer (Finance Department) in A.P. Secretariat Sub-Ordinate Service – 16 Posts.
- Asst Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service – 67 Posts.
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) – 82 Posts.
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service – 18 Posts.
- Sr Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service – 45 Posts.
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (District Sub Service) – 158 Posts.
- Jr. Assistant in A.P Civil Supplies Department – 7 Posts.
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Transport Department – 6 Posts.
- Junior Accountant in various Department in A.P Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service – 39 Posts.
- Jr Assistant in Govt Exam in A.P. Ministerial Service – 10 Posts.
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.,) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service – 23 Posts.
- Junior Assistants Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service – 10 Posts.
- Jr Asst (Chief Commissioner of Land Administration) – 2 Posts.
- Junior Assistants in PH & ME Dept., in A.P. Ministerial Service – 3 Posts.
- Junior Asst in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services – 3 Posts.
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Women Development Child welfare Department – 1 Post.
- Senior Accountant In Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service – 10 Posts.
- J.A. in A.P. Drugs & Copy Rights Departments – 2 Posts.
- Junior Asst in A.P. Agriculture Dept – 10 Posts.Junior Assistant in Prohibition & Excise Department – 4 Posts.
- Junior Assistant in sugar & Cane Department – 1 Posts.
- Jr. Assistant in A.P Roads & Building Department – 14 Posts.
- JA in Survey Settlement Department – 4 Posts.
- Junior Asst in A.P BC-Welfare Dept – 3 Posts.
- Junior Assistant in A.P Anti Corruption Bureau – 1 Post.
- Sr Accountant in A.P Insurance (Directorate) – 1 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Executive Jobs 2016:
Qualification – Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree from renowned University. For different posts, educational qualification may vary. Please refer the official notification in below page.
Age Limit – Aspirants should have between 18 to 40 years. SC/ST/OBC will get relaxation on upper age limit.
Registration Fee – Amount for Application Processing fee can be Rs. 250/- (Applicable to All). For General category there is Rs. 80/- Examination fee whereas it’s free for Reserved category.
How to Apply for PSC Andhra Pradesh Sr. Accountant Vacancy 2016:
Visit on the official website.
Search APPSC Gr-2 Job Notice.
Open that tab and fill the form.
Upload photo and signature.
Attach mandatory documents.
Submit the form
Take a hard copy for further use.
PSC AP Non-Executive Admit Card 2016:
The board will issue the hall ticket 10 days prior to the exam. Candidates need to download entry card from the official link and carry it to the exam center without fail.
Result of APPSC Deputy Tehsildar 2016:
Once the exam commenced on the specific date final result will be declared on the official homepage. If we get any detail regarding this we can update here. So, get in touch with us for latest Government job news.