- 1 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017
- 2 Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 3 Application Process for APPSC Lecturer
- 4 APPSC ASO Lecturer Admit Card 2017
- 5 Result & Merit List for Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO 2017
- 6 Click Here to APPSC Lecture Official Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced notification recruitment 2017 on 28th Dec 2016. APPSC has invites recruitment for 611 Vacancies of various post given below here. The student who are looking for the AP Latest Government Lecturer Vacancy details then must read the following details given below article. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online. The applicant’s dates start from 29th December 2016 to 28th Jan 2017. For brief details about APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 to refer given below article. Applicants can need to stay touch with us for more updates.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer ASO Recruitment 2017
Over View of APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Various Post.
Number of Vacancies: 611 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Link: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service: 504 Posts.
- Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P Economics and Statistical Subordinate Service: 95 Posts.
- Asst Director in A.P Economics & Statistical Service: 08 Posts.
- Clinical Psychologist in Government Medical Colleges, Nellore: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Services: 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017
Candidates must have passed graduate/ degree with respective discipline from recognized institutions with at least aggregate marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for category wise as per AP government rules.
- Written Examination.
- General/ OBC applicants to pay the application fees: Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ ST Applicants: No Fees.
Pay scale will be applicable for post wise. The details about pay band to refer official notice.
|The initial date for registration online application form||29th Dec 2016.|
|Last date for submitting application||28th Jan 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of examination||Updated Soon.|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
For the details about APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer exam pattern and syllabus to refer official notification. We are providing exam pattern and syllabus will be uploaded soon in the official web portal. postulants can need to stay touch with us for more updates.
Application Process for APPSC Lecturer
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Notification APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer on the home page.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Enter the required details in the online application without mistakes.
- Insert the scanned the signature & passport size photograph.
- Remit the application fee & Recheck the details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print of online application form.
APPSC ASO Lecturer Admit Card 2017
The availability of hall ticket will be intimated in our web portal soon. The admit card for the written exam will be available before two weeks of exam schedule. Admit card can be downloaded by using reg number, date of birth/ password.
Result & Merit List for Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO 2017
The postulants who have appeared for the selection will get their exam results soon on the official web portal. The availability of results & merit list will be released on our web page shortly. The result and merit list will be declared after completion of selection. The job seekers who are shortlisted for the post, those appear in the merit list.
For more updates, candidates can need to stay connected with us. Brief details regarding APSSC ASO Lecture to visit official notification given below link.