- 1 APPSC Notification 279 Surveyor Draughtsman Jobs, Apply Online 2016 Admit Card
- 1.1 APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016
- 1.2 Brief Details About APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016
- 1.3 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman
- 1.5 Important Dates:
- 1.6 APPSC Surveyor Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.7 Application Process:
- 1.8 APPSC Surveyor Admit Card 2017
- 1.9 Result & Merit List for Andhra Pradesh PSC 2017
- 1.10 APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Official notice 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently published recruitment notification 2016. APPSC has released recruitment to fulfill 279 Vacancies of Surveyor Draughtsman Posts. The aspirants who are searching for the Latest Government Job in Andhra Pradesh can utilize the best opportunity.
APPSC Notification 279 Surveyor Draughtsman Jobs, Apply Online 2016 Admit Card
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode. The application dates from 23rd Dec 2016 to 22nd Jan 2017. For the complete details about APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Recruitment 2016 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay bond, tentative dates, and application process to refer given article.
APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016
Brief Details About APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016
Name of the Authority: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Post Name: Surveyor Draughtsman Posts.
No of Vacancies: 279 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Official Link: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Surveyor: 259 Posts.
- Surveyors: 13 Posts.
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman: 07 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman
- Applicants must have completed 10th Class/ SSC examination or an equivalent from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the Andhra Pradesh board of Technical Education or diploma or an equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Diploma in Civil engineering or ITI ( Industrial Training Institute) Surveyor Course of 2 years and have at least one year experience.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category: 5 years.
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years.
- General category candidates to pay application fees: Rs. 330/- (Rs, 250/- for application processing fee with Rs. 80/- for examination fee) through online using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service candidates: No Fees
Pay bond of Rs.22,460 – 66,330/-.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on following rounds.
- Screening test/ Main examination.
- Computer based test.
- Mock test.
- Written Examination.
- Verification/ Interview.
|Starting date for registration online application form||23rd Dec 2016.|
|Last date for submitting online application||22nd Jan 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||From 25th Feb 2017.|
|Date of Examination||2nd,3rd,4th Mar 2017.|
APPSC Surveyor Exam Pattern & Syllabus
For the details about APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman exam pattern and syllabus to refer official notice. We are providing exam pattern and syllabus will be updated soon in the official web page. Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Notification APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman on the home page.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Enter the required details in online application.
- Upload the scanned the signature & passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of online application form.
APPSC Surveyor Admit Card 2017
The availability of call letter will be intimated in our web page soon. The admit card for the written exam will be available before a week of exam schedule. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using reg number, date of birth/ password.
Result & Merit List for Andhra Pradesh PSC 2017
The candidates who have appeared for the selection will get their exam results soon on the official website. The availability of results & merit list will be released in our web portal shortly. The result and merit list will be generated after completion of selection. The contenders who are shortlisted for the post, those appear in the merit list.
For more updates, candidates can need to stay connected with us. For brief details about APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman to refer official notification click to given link.