- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment JE 231 Jr Engineer Asst Manager Application 2016 Notification
- 1.1 APSC Notification 2016 Details in Brief:
- 1.2 Important Dates:
Assam PSC Recruitment JE 231 Jr Engineer Asst Manager Application 2016 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission updated news regarding the openings for junior engineering, assistant manager, and various other posts. The candidates who are looking for the job opportunities in the relevant fields can get the chance by applying. The selection rounds will be easy and there are around 231 seats available. The aspirants need to submit their forms before last dates and attend the exams conducted by the recruitment team as on dates.
APSC Notification 2016 Details in Brief:
Recruiting board: Assam Public Service Commission.
Vacancies available for Various.
No: of seats: 231.
Website link of APSC: www.apsc.nic.in.
The article is regarding: Application details.
Post wise vacancy Details:
- Registrar/Resident Physician/Surgeon /Refractionist / Demonstrator:
- Junior Engg:
- Asst Manager / Superintendent of Industries / Asst Industries Off: 34.
Essential Criteria Required for APSC Recruitment 2016:
The aspirants can check educational details as per post mentioned below:
- Jr. Engineer: Diploma -Civil Engg.
- Asst Manager / Superintendent of Industries / Asst Industries Off: Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Registrar/Resident Physician/Surgeon /Refractionist /Demonstrator: MS Degree in relevant streams if education.
The aspirant’s age must be minimum 21 yrs to maximum 43 yrs as on application date. The category wise age relaxation is applicable as per norms. Visit the website for details.
Processing fee details: Check Official advertisement.
The salary will be based on the post selected for as mentioned below:
- Resident Surgeon/Physician: rs.15600 to Rs.39100 with GP Rs.6000.
- Jr.Engineer-Civil: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs.3300/-.
- Asst.Industries Officer: rs.12000/- to Rs.40000 with GP rs.5400.
ASPC Application 2016 Details:
The candidates who are interested need to submit their application forms through the post to the below address. The candidates need to attach the scanned copies of certificates along with the form. The candidates can check the application format from the website notice available on the official site.
The form must be sent to the below address:
Commission’s Office Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
APSC Admit Cards Written Exam:
The candidates who applied can check the website for admit cards few days before the exam. The applicant using their registration number can download the cards. The details will be updated shortly.
Assam PSC Syllabus/Pattern of Exam:
The syllabus, exam pattern, and dates will be available shortly. Stay connected with the page for the latest updates
For more details stay connected with us regularly.
The application starts from August 11th, 2016.
Last date: September 5th, 2016.