BHU Engg/Officer/RA Apply Online 2016 Notification 291 Jobs, Results
The recruitment notifications are updated by the Banaras Hindu University to recruit the candidates for various posts available in the organization. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in the organization can start applying, the details of the eligibility and application process are mentioned below. The candidates who match the eligibility e candidate’s criteria can apply for the post. The forms are available in the official site.
The officials are trying to recruit around 291 candidates for various posts. All the post has different requirement which i.e. mentioned in the notice. The candidness who are interested in the post note down the post code number so that can mention clearly in the application form.
Recruitment details in brief notes:
Recruitment board: Banaras Hindu University.
Post name: Various.
No: of seats: 290.
Article about: Recruitment details.
Vacancy details-Post Wise:
- 1566-Director: 01.
- 2773-Executive engineer: 01.
- 3207-Assistant engineer: 01.
- 3208-Security officer: 03.
- 3209-Assistant engineer: 01.
- 3211-Maintenance engineer: 02.
- 2861-Dy.Medical Superintendent: 01.
- 3370-Medical Officer: 02.
- 2862-Dy.Medical Superintendent MM: 01.
- 3371-Medical officer MM: 06.
- 3372-Assistant registrar: 01.
- 3315-Programmer: 01.
- 3216-Maintenance engineer Junior: 01.
- 4374-Vehicle driver: 01.
- 4375-OPD Attendant: 03.
- 4376-Technical Assistant: 01.
- 4379-Junior Engineer Civil: 02.
- 4382-Senior Mechanic: 02.
- 4383-Hindi translator: 01.
- 4384-Junior clerk: 106.
- 4385-Instrumentation technician: 01.
- 4387-STA Glass Blowing: 01.
- 4390-Driver ambulance Service: 01.
- 4392-Security inspector: 01.
- 4393-Security guard: 02.
- 4395-Publication assistant: 01.
- 4396-Assistant curator: 02.
- 4397-Assistant horticulturist 01.
- 4398-Hosrticultute Inspector: 01.
- 4400-Senior lab assistant: 01.
- 4401-druaghtsman: 02.
- 4406-Dy.sanitary inspector: 01.
- 4407-Senior technical Assistant: 01
- 4408- Radiographer: 04.
- 4409- Generator operator: 01.
- 4410- Workshop assistant medical gas: 02.
- 4412- Orthotist: 02.
- 4360- Dy.Nursing Superintendent: 01.
- 4366-Jr.Medical social worker: 03.
- 4367-Physiotherapist: 02.
- 4368-Occupational therapist: 02.
- 4370-Technical Assistant: 04.
- 4424-Laboratory attendant: 23.
- 4425-Workshop attendant: 01.
- 4426-Physiotherapist: 01.
- 4427-Occupational therapist: 01.
- 4428-Staff nurse: 20.
- 4429-Ward shayak/Sahayika: 43.
- 4430-Pujari: 01.
- 4431-Technical assistant: 04.
- 4432-Reaserch assistant: 02.
- 4433-Professional assistant: 02.
- 4434-Data entry operator: 02.
- 10086-88-Assistant teacher PGT English: 04.
- 20104-20130-Assistant teacher TGT: 08.
- 20131-33-Assistant teacher TGT: 03.
- 10089-Assistant teacher: PGT history: 01.
- 30145-Assistant Teacher PRT: 01.
Eligibility criteria required for Application Process:
The candidates must be minimum 10th/12th or any B.Tech/ B.E/ MBBS/MS/MD or any graduation or post graduation/Diploma or any other relevant education based on the post applying from the recognized university.
The applicant’s age must be between the given limits as per the post which is mentioned in the official notice. The age relaxation period is applicable as per norms.
Selection mode for Recruitment:
- Written examination.
Processing fee details:
The candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category mentioned below:
General/OBC: Grp B, C: Rs.500/-.
Reserved category are exempted from paying fee.
The candidates who qualified the selection rounds will be selected for the post and will be given good package as per the post selected for. The details are mentioned in the official notification.
Details of Written Examination:
Admit cards will be given to the candidates who applied which can be downloaded from the website. The candidates can download it 10days before the exam date. The candidates must have the registration number to download the cards which will be updated by us shortly.
The syllabus and exam pattern will be available soon in the articles, so the candidates after application process need to check the articles for the details. The candidates can also download the previous year papers from the official site.
The details regarding results, cut off marks, merit list etc will be updated one by one as per the notices are released by the officials.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment:
- Open the official website.
- Check for the recruitment tab and open it.
- Search for the appropriate link of advertisement from the list.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Download the application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Attach the required documents along with the form.
- Submit the details and save the application number.
Officer of the Registrar.
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Online Application last date: August 19th 2016.
Fee payment last date: August 21st 2016.
Offline Last date of submission of form: August 27th 2016.