- 1 BOB Subordinate Notification 2016 Sweeper 755 Jobs Online Application
- 1.1 Brief details about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Bank of Baroda Peon Eligibility Norms 2016-17:
- 1.3 How To Apply For BOB Sub Staff Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Bank of Baroda Result & Merit List 2016
- 1.5 Download Advertisement
BOB Subordinate Notification 2016 Sweeper 755 Jobs Online Application
Bank of Baroda officials has posted the latest job notification for various sweeper and peon posts. Aspirants who are interested in joining the department and have completed their 10th qualification need to apply. The application forms are now available on the official website. The instructions are mentioned below in the article. The BOB Eligibility Criteria for the Sweeper/Peon Sub Staff Posts is now updated in the article. Only the postulants who satisfy the norms can apply online now.
Brief details about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Organization : Bank Of Baroda.
Name of the Post : Subordinate Staff/Peon/Sweeper.
No: of Vacancies : 755 posts.
Job Location : All Over India.
BOB Sub Staff Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
- Lucknow Zone :- 272 posts.
- Ahmadabad Zone :- 217 posts.
- Jaipur Zone :- 143 posts.
- Pune Zone :- 123 posts.
Bank of Baroda Peon Eligibility Norms 2016-17:
The postulants have completed their matriculation from a recognised board with good aggregates. For more details check the official notice below.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit : 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit : 26 years.
Age Relaxation shall be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Service man Candidates.
BOB Sweeper Selection Process:
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in online written test, Psychometric test conducted by Bank of Baroda.
- General/ OBC category candidates to pay fees : Rs.400/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-Service Man category candidates : Rs. 100/-. through online(Debit Card, Credit Card, & Net banking).
Pay Scale :
Rs.9,560/- to Rs.18,545/- plus HRA+DA+Other allowances as applicable.
How To Apply For BOB Sub Staff Jobs 2016
- Open the official website.
- Click on the Bank of Baroda Apply Online link.
- Fill the correct details for online application form.
- Upload a Passport size Photographs and signature.
- Remit application fees through online.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Download it and take a print out.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 13th December 2016.
Details about the Bank of Baroda Admit Card
The candidates who appear for the exam can download admit card before the date of examination. The Hall ticket can be downloaded by using registration number, date of birth/ password. The aspirants must and should bring call letter, original identity proof to the examination hall.
Bank of Baroda Result & Merit List 2016
The result will be updated soon, the candidates who are qualifying in the written exam then followed by Psychometric test. The postulants who are qualifying Psychometric test, those candidates names will appear in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their performance.
For more details about Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern, BOB syllabus, exam dates exam result and other than details to refer official website.