- 1 Coast Guard Recruitment Navik DB 10th Pass Notification 01/2017 Apply Online
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Job. A few days back the Indian Coast Guard has announced the recruitment for Navik on the official website. This is the best prospect that completed 10th class with 50% aggregate mark. To get more details about the IGC Navik Vacancy 2016 read our article below.
Eligible candidates can download Navik Application Form from the official website. But before that, we can advise reading the official advertisement carefully. Interested aspirants can apply before 11th November 2016. Details about pay scale, eligibility criteria and admit card etc are mention in an article below.
- The Board Name – Indian Coast Guard IGC.
- Name of Vacancy – Navik (Domestic Branch).
- Batch – Indian Coast Guard 10th Pass 1/2017.
- Website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Category – Government Job.
- Age Bar – 18 to 22 years.
- Assortment Process – Shortlisted on the Basis of Merit, (PFT)Physical Fitness Exam, Written Test, Medical Examination.
- Application Date – Available till 15th
- Exam Date – Update Soon.
Pay Scale of Indian Coast Guard DB:
The applicants who appointed as the Navik (Domestic Branch) will get between Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
Qualification – Candidates must have a 10th standard certificate from the renowned board. The board will provide 5% relaxation in the cutoff mark for the sportsman of the National Level.
Age Limits – The applicants should have in between 18 to 22 years. Contenders will get 5 and 3 years relaxation on the upper age limit for ST/SC and OBC respectively.
How to Apply for the Coast Guard Domestic Branch 2016:
- Aspirants have to log on the official website.
- Search the ICG Navik DB Notification 2016.
- Click on that link and read official norm carefully.
- Download the ICG Navik Application Form.
- Fill it with required details
- Paste recent photograph and sign in the space provided.
- Send it to the address mention in the link.
Note – For every region address vary. To check the Official Notice click here
The shortlisted applicants will get their hall ticket by post. The exam center and date are mentions in the call letter. Candidate will get it 10 days prior to the exam. to acquire more details please check our website.
Once the board has done with all recruitment process, the result will be uploading soon on the official website. Generally, the result will be declared after 1-2 month of exam. It totally depends on the candidate’s knowledge and fitness. We can advise visiting our site to get information about Indian Coast Guard Navik Post 2016.