The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is going to publish a notification for the candidates who wish to take admission in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the University. Every year University conducts Entrance exam for different courses in the month of May-June 2017.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAUNIV Admissions 2017-18 Application
The online application forms and prospectus will be made available on the official website very shortly.More details about the Application Fee, Eligibility criteria, Application process are given below.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has completed its 50th year of Establishment. It is a UGC recognized state university in India.Some features of this University like Student Support Services, Excellent & Special, Assistance Programme, Innovations in terms of courses of study makes the University different from other University.
Courses Offered by University:
(i)Courses offered after completion of HSC or 10 +2
- B.C.A.(School of Computer Science),
- B.P.E.(School of Physical Education)
Courses After Graduation :
- M. Sc. / M.A. (Mathematics/ Statistics)
- M. Sc. (Physics/ Physics-Material Science / Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ applied mathematics).
- M. Sc.(Life Science/ Industrial Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Bio-informatics/ Genetic Engineering)
- M. Sc. Biotechnology- (Industry Sponsored Seats)
- M. Sc. (Computer Science / IT/ Electronics/Electronics& Comm./ Instrumentation)
- M.A.(Economics, Sanskrit Joytish, Sanskrit Sahitya, Functional Hindi, Translation & Literature, Yoga)
- B. L. I .Sc.,
- M. L. I. Sc., (Central Library offers BLISC and MLISC, both one year courses.),
- M.Ed. B.P.E., M .P. Ed. M.B.A. (Comp. Mang.)
- Diploma in Interior designing
- Diploma in Dramatics.
- P.G. Diploma in Population Education & Demography
- P.G. Diploma in Advanced Translation and Functional Hindi
- P.G. Diploma in Guidance & counseling
- P.G. Diploma (Yoga Therapy)
The application form can be downloaded from website www.dauniv.ac.in. Fill the Application Form and application fee can be paid through demand draft in the name of REGISTRAR, Devi Ahilya University, Indore payable at Indore.Fill the Application Form corretly and submit it before the last date.
Tentative Dates For CET (Entrance Exam)
Online Application : April, 2017
Last Date of Application : May 2017
Exam Date : Last Week of May 2017
Date of First Counselling: Mid of June 2017
Commencement of Classes: July 2017