HRTC Recruitment 134 Junior Office Assistant Jobs 2016 Application, Admit Card
Junior Office assistant posts have been released by the HRTC Himachal road transport Corporation. Hence for this, it is inviting applications from all the interested candidates. There are total134 vacancies to be filled by this notification. Interested candidates can start applying for the posts before the last date of applications. Eligibility must also be reached by the candidates before applying. Candidates can check below for complete details about the recruitment where you can also know about the eligibility details and application details also.
Educational Qualifications :
Qualified candidates of 10+2 or its equivalent qualified candidates from any of the recognized Board of School Education/ University along with diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology OR “O” or “A” level Diploma
Candidates should also have the typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
Candidates who are going to apply for the post should not be less than 18 years and also should not be more than 45 years of age. This age limit is applicable as on 01st August 2016.
Pay Scale :-
Rs. 7, 860/- (5910 PB + 1950 GP) will be offered to the selected candidates as their salary every month from Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Rs.360/- for General category, Rs.120/- for the SC of H.P./ ST of HP/ OBC of HP and also by the Ex- servicemen of HP candidates have to be paid as their application fees.
Payment of application fee procedure :-
The prescribed above application Fee must be submitted by the candidates in the form of a Bank Draft which must be payable at Shimla in the name of
Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer,
Himachal Road Transport Corporation,
Shimla – 171003.
- Selection of the candidates is completely based on their performances in the following exams which are going to be conducting by the selection panel of an organization such as written test/ Viva-voce/ Personality Test.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the examination/ interview.
Application Procedure :-
- Candidates who meet eligibility and wants to apply for the post need to visit the official web.
- official portal of the department is www.hrtc.gov.in.
- Once you reach here to search the above recruitment link.
- There Follow the ‘Advertisement released on the page for the above recruitment.
- Then select the applying online link from here.
- Download the application form from here.
- Fill the form with all the details asking in the application.
- Once completing the application submit it before the last date.
- A hard copy of application along with attested copies of documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility with original Bank Draft to the nearest Regional Office/Depot of Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Important Dates :-
16th August 2016 is the last date for applying
From 20th August 2016 candidates can download their admit cards.
The written exam is going to be conducting on 4th September 2016.