- 1 ILBS Apply Online Jr Executive Professor 488 Jobs Apply Online 2017 Interview
- 1.1 Over View of ILBS Junior Executive Professor Notification 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for ILBS Junior Executive Professor Resident
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 Application Process:
- 1.5 ILBS Junior Executive Professor Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 Result & Merit List ILBS Resident 2017
- 1.7 Click Here for ILBS Official Notification 2017
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has announced notification 2017. ILBS has released requirement for 488 Vacancies of Patient Care Executive, Professor, Nurse, Assistant Professor and Resident Posts. This is good opportunity for applicants who are searching Jobs in Delhi can utilize.
ILBS Apply Online Jr Executive Professor 488 Jobs Apply Online 2017 Interview
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online before or on 31st Jan 2017. For more details about ILBS Notification 2017 such as age limit, education qualification, application fees, pay scale, selection Process, important dates and how to apply to refer given article. Contenders can need to stay connected with us for more details.
Over View of ILBS Junior Executive Professor Notification 2017
Name of the Organization: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences.
Number of Vacancies: 488 Posts.
Post Name: Junior Patient Care Executive, Professor, Nurse, Assistant Professor and Resident Posts.
Job Location: Delhi.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Official Link: www.ilbs.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 101 Posts.
- Patient Care Executive Nursing (Nursing): 87 Posts.
- Junior Nurse: 55 Posts.
- Nurse: 53 Posts.
- Junior Staff Assistant: 21 Posts.
- Other Various Post: 171 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS Junior Executive Professor Resident
- Candidate should have Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery from recognized University.
- Patient Care Executive Jobs: Postulants should have at least 2 years working experience in any reputed hospital.
- For more info about qualification to refer official notification.
Applicants maximum age does not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
The selection process will be based on their merit list/ interview.
- General/ OBC category candidates to pay application fees: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Service men candidates to pay fees: Rs. 100/- through online by using a credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- PWD Category Candidates: No Fees.
- Junior Patient Care Executive: Rs.16000/- per month.
- Patient Care Executive: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grad Pay: Rs.2400/-.
- Starting date for online registrations with fees: Available Now.
- Closing date for submitting application form: 31st Jan 2017.
- Date of Examination: Updated Soon.
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the ILBS Junior Executive Professor Resident on the home page.
- Click on that online application link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Upload a Scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
ILBS Junior Executive Professor Admit Card 2017
The admit card will be available soon on the official web portal. The job seekers who are going to appear in the post can download admit card before the date of interview. Interview date, time & venue details in hall ticket. Contenders must bring original required documents, admit card along with the photo to the interview.
Result & Merit List ILBS Resident 2017
The result and merit list will be soon on the web page. The aspirants who can get the best marks in qualification, those candidates selected for the interview. The applicants who are shortlisted for the posts, those appear in the merit list. Merit list will be soon in the web portal.
For more information, students can need to stay connected with our website. Further information regarding Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences to visit official notification given below link.