- 1 Indian Bank PO Exam Review 22nd Jan 2017 Cutoff & Results
- 1.0.1 Brief Details of Indian Bank PO Notification 2017
- 1.0.2 Tentative Dates:
- 1.0.3 Selection Mode:
- 1.0.4 Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Review 2017
- 1.0.5 Indian Bank PO Exam Result 2017
- 1.0.6 Cutoff Score Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam 2017
- 1.0.7 Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Merit List 2017
The Indian Bank has recently issued recruitment notification for 324 Vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. The applicants who have applied for the PO posts are eagerly waiting for the Indian Bank PO Admit card can be downloaded from 11th Jan 2017.
Indian Bank PO Exam Review 22nd Jan 2017 Cutoff & Results
The Indian Bank PO prelims Exam will be held on 22nd January 2017. For more details about Indian Bank PO jobs like exam review, Cutoff & Results can check the article below. For more updates, candidates can need to stay connected with this page regularly.
Brief Details of Indian Bank PO Notification 2017
Name of the Organisation: Indian Bank (IB).
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO).
Mode of Exam: Online.
Category: Exam Review, Cutoff & Result
Official Link: www.indianbank.in
|Pre- Exam Training Admission Letter||From 5th Jan 2017.|
|Prelims Admit Card issuing date||From 11th January 2017.|
|Prelims Exam Date||22nd Jan 2017.|
|PO Prelims Results Date||30th Jan 2017.|
|Availability of Mains Admit Card||From 16th Feb 2017.|
|Main Exam Date||28th February 2017.|
The selection process will be conducted in 3 Phases.
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains examination.
- Interview process.
Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Review 2017
- The Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam will be held on 22nd Jan 2017. The written exam will be conducted different centers by the organization.
- The Prelims exam will contain 3 sections that are the English Language, Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability. The preliminary exam consists Objective Type/ Multiple Choice paper.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions for 100 Marks. Each question carries one Mark. Duration of time is 60 Minutes.
- There will be Negative Marking question paper. For each wrong answer, 1/4th (0.25) Mark will be deducted. For the Unmarked question, there will be no penalty. The result date will be announced soon on the official website.
Indian Bank PO Exam Result 2017
The result will be declared soon on the official website. The postulants can check the result, All those who will qualify the preliminary exam will be called for mains exam then followed by an interview. Results download process given here.
Steps to Download Result:
- Candidates can need to open the official website.
- Search for the Indian Bank PO Results 2017 declaration link.
- Click on that link.
- Then enter the asking details that is., roll number & date of birth/ password.
- Click on the submit option.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check and take a print out of your result after downloading.
Cutoff Score Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam 2017
Cut off marks for Indian Bank PO prelims exam will be announced by the exam officials on the site. The cut off based on their performance & no of candidates appeared in the written exam. The Postulants can check the category cutoff marks on the web page. The officials will upload all the marks for SC, ST, OBC, Gen & PWD on the web portal. Check the web page for brief details and can also refer the previous year cutoff available on the web page. Expected cutoff marks given below here.
Expected Cutoff Marks:
Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Merit List 2017
The aspirants can check the result, All those who will qualify the prelims exam will be called for mains then followed by an interview. The postulants who are shortlisted for the post and who can reach the cutoff marks, those names appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on overall performance.
For more details about the Indian Bank, Probationary Officer to visit the official website. Job seekers can need to stay touch with this page regularly for more updates.