A good opportunity for the Male candidates of Indian Nationals who completed their Intermediate. Here we got am employment notification from the Indian Coast Guard which is a Ministry of Defence of Indian Government that it has been released some employment opportunities for the Navik (General Duty) Post.
For filling vacancy positions Department is inviting applications from all the interested and eligible candidates. There are some requirements which candidates needs to fulfill before applying for the post. Below here we are providing you the needed details.
Organization Name: – Indian Coastal Guard
Location of the Job: – India
- Below 18 years of aged and more than 32 years of age candidates who born between 01 Aug 1994 to 31 Jul 1998 are not allowed to apply for the post.
- Age relaxation for the SC/St candidates is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates is applicable.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017 Selection Procedure:-
- Once reaching all the eligibility candidates can start applying.
- For applying first you have to reach the official web of the department.
- Official web is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After going here search for the application link. Open the link.
- Start filling the application form with all the required details asking in it.
- Then submit the needed documents and also the signature of the candidate.
- Submit this application before the last date.
Applications starts from- January 2017
The last date for applying is Jan/ Feb 2017 till 1700 Hrs( ‘Online only’ )
Candidates need to appear for the written examination on the specified exam date mention in the Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017
admit card through URL Click Here in Feb 2017 and Exam Date in the month of Mar 2017
Aspirants need to check the syllabus and the pattern, important topics from the official notification which is given below.
Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik Results 2017 will be updated as soon as get declared.
Advertisement – Download Here