- 1 Indian Navy MR/NMR Notification Steward, Chef, Hygienist Apply Online 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch 02/2017 Notification
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Steward Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.4 How to Apply for Indian Navy:
- 1.5 Indian Navy MR/ NMR Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 Result and Merit List for Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch 02/2017
- 1.7 Click Here for Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch 02/2017 Official Notification
Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch 02/2017 has recently declared notification 2017. Indian Navy has published to fill up various vacancies of Steward, Chef and Hygienist. Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried male Indian citizens for enrollment as for Stewards, Hygienists and Chef MR (Matric Recruits) / NMR (Non-Matric Recruits) 02/2017.
The last date for registration of online application is 2nd January 2017. For the complete details about Indian navy such as education qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, important dates and how to apply to refer given article.
Name of the Authority: Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch 02/2017.
Post Name: Steward, Chef and Hygienist.
Apply Mode: Online.
Category: Central Govt Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Official Link: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Matric Recruits (Steward & Chef):
The applicants should have passed 10th class from the recognized board.
Non Matric Recruits (Hygienist):
The postulants should have completed from the recognized board.
Minimum Age Limit: 17 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 21 years.
For the details about application fees to refer official notice.
- Pay Bond: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-.
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Test.
- Starting date for registration of online application form: 19th Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting of application form: 2nd Jan 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 9th Jan 2017.
- Admit Card download: Declared soon.
- Date of examination: March/ April 2017.
We are providing Indian Navy merit recruit and Non merit recruit exam pattern and syllabus will be available soon on the official page. For more details about Indian navy exam pattern and syllabus, applicants can need to stay connected with us.
- Applicants can need to open official web portal.
- Search for the link named Indian Navy MR/NMR application form link.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the required details in online application form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form.
- Print two copies of the online application form.
- One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of 10th class certificate, domicile, mark sheet, NCC Certificate (if held) and one self-addressed envelope of size 22×10 cm with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given here.
MR (Chefs & Stewards):
POST BOX NO. 2,
LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE,
NEW DELHI- 110003.
POST BOX NO. 5270,
CHANAKYAPURI POST OFFICE,
NEW DELHI- 110021.
The contenders who are going to appear in the exam can download admit card before the date of examination. Call letter can be downloaded by using reg number, date of birth/ password. The hall ticket will be available soon on the official web page.
The results and merit list will be generated after completion of selection. The job seeker who are shortlisted for this post, those candidates appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their performance.
For more information aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal. For the complete details regarding Indian navy to check official notice given below link.