- 1 Indian Navy Notification Naval Armament Inspection Entry 2016 Apply Online
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Job 2016. Aspirants can start applying online and offline from 9th November to 19th December 2016. Aspirants who pass B.Tech or pursuing final years can register and get prepared for the interview. This is one of the best opportunities for job seekers to work for the Indian Navy NAI Job.
Eligible candidates can read the official information and register online. The board can select the motivated contenders on the basis of Academic Qualification, PST, SSB Interview (Paper-I/II) and Medical Examination. For more details please read the article below.
- Authority Name – Indian Navy.
- Name of Vacancy – Naval Armament Inspection.
- Website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Interview Date – Update Soon.
- Online Application Form Availability – 19th November to 9th December 2016.
- Offline Last Date – 19th
- Mode to Apply – Online/Offline.
- Category – Government Job.
- Assortment Process – Academic Qualification, Physical Standard Test, SSB Interview (I&II), Medical Test.
Qualification – Candidates have to complete Engg Degree in Elec/Electronics/Mech/Aerospace/Instrumentation-IT & Production with aggregate 60% mark from renowned university/institute.
Age Limit – Aspirants should in between 19 ½ to 25 years for the Naval Vacancy.
Firstly the boards will shortlist the candidate according to their academic qualification. Selected candidates can call for Physical Standard Test (PST) and those who are eligible can proceed for SSB Part-1 Interview which Comprise of IT Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion (GD). It’s must to clear Service Selection Board part one otherwise, have to go back. Qualified postulants have to go through the SSB Part – II stage which composed of Psychological Test, Group Task Test, and Personal Interview. Eligible contenders can undergo Medical examination.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website.
- Search the Indian Navy Naval Officer Job Notification 2016.
- Open the Form and read official norms properly.
- Suitable candidates can fill the form with valid details.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Attach mandatory scanned certificates.
- Cross check the Indian Navy Application Form and submit it.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Those who apply offline can send the same copy of registration form to this address –
Post Box No. – 2,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110023.
Kindly enclose the self-attested photo, 10th/12th mark sheets. Only Ordinary Post will be accepted.
For every level, separate merit will be prepared by the board. Name of the selected aspirants mentioned in the final merit list which can upload by the officials on the official website. For Latest news about Indian Navy Government Jobs check our home page.