Indian Navy has recently published a notification Senior Secondary Recruit on its own official web for the recruitment of the Sailor post. This recruitment is for the academic session of the Aug 2017 batch year. Applications are accepted from the Unmarried male candidates only. Applications are invited online from all the interested and eligible candidates.
All the applying candidates have must be up to the eligibility criteria needed for the applying position. Members who don’t know the eligibility criteria required for the post can go through below as we are providing you the minimum and required information which is useful for the candidates in applying for the post.
Name of the Post: of- Sailors
Type of the job : – Government
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test and
- Medical Test.
- Who reached the eligibility and interested to apply have to start applying by the following procedure.
- Go on the official website of the Department first.
- Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.com
- Download the application form from here.
- Fill that application form with all the asked information genuinely.
- Attach the needed and qualified certificates along with the application.
- Also need to attach two passport sized photographs.
- Enclose all this in an envelope
- That envelope must be entitled on the above with “ Online SSR Application-01/2016 batch & 10+2 percentage ”
- Must send this application till the last date of application.
Online application starts from:- 5th Dec 2016
Application ends on:- 22nd Dec 2016