- 1 JK Police Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus 2017 Admit Card, Exam Date & Pattern
- 1.1 Over View of Jammu Kashmir Police SI Notification 2017
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir Police SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.3 Syllabus for JK Police Sub Inspector 2017
- 1.4 Jammu Kashmir Police SI Admit Card 2017
- 1.5 How to Download Admit Card:
- 1.6 Result & Merit List for JK Police SI 2017
The Jammu Kashmir Police has recently announced recruitment for 698 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts. The candidates who are waiting for the post can apply through online mode. The aspirants who are applied for this post can download JK Police SI Admit Card 2016 few days before the examination.
JK Police Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus 2017 Admit Card, Exam Date & Pattern
The Aspirants who are searching for the JK Police Sub Inspector exam and syllabus will be updated shortly in our web portal. Postulants can need to stay connected with us for more updates. All the complete details about the Jammu Kashmir Police 2017 such as exam pattern, syllabus, admit card download process, result & merit list to refer given article.
Jammu Kashmir Police SI Admit Card 2017
Over View of Jammu Kashmir Police SI Notification 2017
Name of the Organization: Jammu Kashmir Police.
Post Name: Sub Inspector.
The number of vacancies: 698 Posts.
Job Location: Jammu Kashmir.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Category: Admit Card.
Official URL: www.jkpolice.gov.in
|Admit Card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon.|
|Result Date||Declared Soon.|
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Exam.
- Viva-Voice/ Personality Assessment Test.
Physical Standard Test :
|Height : 5.6 cm||Height : 5.2 cm|
|Chest : 32 (unexpected)
33 1/2 (expected)
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Long Race||1600 meters in 6 1/2 minutes.||1000 meters in 6 1/2 minutes.|
|Pushups||20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)|
|Shot Put (4Kgs)||14 1/2 feet in three attempts|
Jammu Kashmir Police SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The written exam consist of objective type/ multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Duration of time is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be set from general awareness, general knowledge, analytical aptitude, elementary mathematics & reasoning ability.
Syllabus for JK Police Sub Inspector 2017
General Awareness & General Knowledge:
- Books & Authors.
- Budget & Five Year Plans.
- Awards & Honours.
- Current events of national & International Importance.
- Financial & Economical News, Science – Inventions Discoveries.
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Time & Work.
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Data Interpretation.
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation.
- verbal Series
- Non-verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Identical Grouping & Embedded Figures, Direction Sense
- Decision-Making and Mirror Images.
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Ability – Number & Alphabet Series.
- Problems regarding age calculation in missing questions of Arithmetic
- Sentence Structure.
- Synonym &Antonyms.
Jammu Kashmir Police SI Admit Card 2017
The postulants who have applied for the exam can download admit card before on two weeks of the exam. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using application number, password/ date of birth. Admit card download process given below here.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Job Seekers can need to log on to the official web portal.
- Search for the Jammu Kashmir Police SI Admit Card 2017 on the home page.
- Click on that relevant link.
- Enter the asked field that is registration number, password/ date of birth and other required field.
- Click on the submit option.
- Hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
- All details about exam such as exam date, time, exam venue & other required documents.
- contenders must bring hall ticket along with pass photo & required a certificate to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List for JK Police SI 2017
Applicants after completion selection process will be searching for merit list and results declaration. The applicants who are shortlisted for the post, those candidates name appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on overall performance.
Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.