JK Social Welfare Dept DEO & Worker Notification 286 Jobs 2016 Application
JK Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 has announced. Aspirants looking to apply in the Jammu Kashmir Welfare Dept for the various vacancies can straight away go to the official website and register before the end date of applying form. It has 286 posts for various designations.
To apply for the respective vacancy postulant must have completed Matriculation and Bachelor’s degree. In order to apply you, candidates have to check the eligibility for a particular post and after that selection made on the academic merit, qualification, and experience of the applicants. Detail and eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Details About JK Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016:
- Organization Name– Jammu Kashmir Social Welfare Department.
- Post Name: Various.
- A number of vacancies – 286.
- Mode of Exam – Offline.
- Website – jksocialwelfare.nic.in.
- Job Category – State Govt. Job.
- Location – Jammu & Kashmir.
- Date of Applying Form – 30th September to 20th October 2016.
- Selection Process – Academic Merit, Computer Typing Test, and Viva
Number of Posts in Welfare Department, Jammu Kashmir:
|Legal cum Protection Officer||22|
|Assistant/ Data Entry Operator||44|
|Protection Officer, Non-institutional Care||22|
|Protection officer, Institutional Care||22|
|Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||22|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Social Welfare Department 2016:
- Assistant/Data Entry Operator: – Bachelor’s Degree and typing speed must be minimum 35 words per minute.
- Protection Officer: – Post Graduation.
- Probationary Officer: – LLB.
- Accountant/Data Analyst: – B.com.
- Counselor: – Graduation.
- Outreach Worker: – Intermediate from Jammu Kashmir Board.
- General : – 18 to 40years.
- ST/SC/ALC/OSC : – 18 years to 43 years.
Pay Scale for JK Social Welfare Dept. 2016:
For different post, organization pays deserving salary to the aspirants which are given below-
|Social Worker||Rs 1400/-|
|Data Analyst||Rs 1400/-|
|Legal cum Protection Officer||Rs 21000/-|
|Assistant/ Data Entry Operator||Rs 9000/-|
|Protection Officer, Non-institutional Care||Rs 21000/-|
|Protection officer, Institutional Care||Rs 21000/-|
|Outreach Worker||Rs 8000/-|
|Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||Rs 10000/-|
Procedure to Apply for JK Welfare Department, JK:
- Postulants can directly visit the official page of JK Social Welfare.
- First, read the eligibility criteria which given on the website.
- Those candidates who are eligible can download the application form from the site.
- Filled it clearly and correctly & attach with Xerox of Qualification & Experience Certificates.
- Post the form to given address: To District Social Welfare Officer.
Admit Card for the J&K Social Welfare Dept 2016:
Candidate will get their Call Letters on the Jammu Kashmir Welfare Department’s official web page before few days prior to the examination. For more details about the Hall Ticket, you can check our site daily.
Applicants can get syllabus once their form submitted to the Welfare Dept of J&K. they will notify postulants once syllabus will be uploaded to his official website.
J Social Welfare Dept Exam 2016 Result:
The result will be announced by the Jammu Kashmir welfare dept on his official site. Candidates have to be regular on the site to get more information and updates and you can also read our articles.