- 1 JNN Surya Mitra Recruitment 2016 Application 1665 Vacancy, Exam Pattern
- 1.0.1 Brief Details About JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2016
- 1.0.2 JNNSM Online Apply Process- Surya Mitra/Helper Vacancy
- 1.0.3 Important Dates:
- 1.0.4 JNNSM Surya Mitra and Helper Official Notification
JNN Surya Mitra Recruitment 2016 Application 1665 Vacancy, Exam Pattern
Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) has posted the recruitment notice on its website. There are1665 vacancies for Surya Mitra and Helper posts. These 1665 vacancies are distributed as 1230 posts for Surya Mitra and 435 posts for Helper posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply through online mode. The application forms are now available and few instructions are provided below to help the postulants. For more details regarding JNNSM Eligibility Criteria, selection process, application fees, pay scale, exam pattern refer the article given below.
Brief Details About JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment 2016
Organisation : Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission.
Name of the Posts : Surya Mitra and Helper.
No:of the Vacancies :1665 posts.
Application Mode : Online.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh/ Uttarkhand.
Official Website : www.jnnsm.in
Eligibility Criteria for JNNSM Surya Mitra/Helper Jobs 2016
Education Qualification :
Surya Mitra: The applicants who have completed 10+2/ equivalent qualification from the recognised board.
Helper : The postulants who have passed VIII class or equivalent qualification.
The aspirant’s age should not be more than 36 years for Surya Mitra and 40 years for the helper as on 15th Sep 2016.
Age Relaxation :
OBC category candidates : 3 years.
ST/ SC category candidates : 5 years.
PWD category candidates : 10 years.
JNNMS Helper Selection Process :
- Written test.
Application Fees :
The Applicants shall pay application fees Rs. 320/- for Gen/ OBC category candidates and Rs. 240/- for SC/ ST category candidates through online mode.
Pay Salary :
- Surya Mitra : Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Helper : Rs. 10000/- per month.
JNNSM Online Apply Process- Surya Mitra/Helper Vacancy
- Open the official website.
- Click on the relevant links.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fulfil the details in online application form.
- Attach Passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Download and take a print out.
- Starting date for online application form : Available Now.
- Last date of submission of application form : 15th December 206.
- Admit card download : Will be declared soon.
- Date of Written test : Updated soon.
- Exam result : Will be declared soon.
JNNSM Surya Mitra Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The written exam shall be objective type and OMR based.
- Each questions carrying one mark.
- The exam consisting of 120 questions. 60 questions from the respective stream and 60 questions on Generic area.
- The Generic Area will General Awareness and Aptitude, Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning.
- Syllabus for written examination will be updated soon on the official website.
JNNSM Admit Card 2016-17:
The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission will issue on the official website. The contender who is going to appear in the exam can download admit card before the date of written examination. Hall ticket can download by using registration number, date of birth/ password. Job seekers must and should bring Original identity proof and call letter in examination hall
For more details about JNNSM Surya Mitra Merit List, Exam dates, result and other details can check the official website.