- 0.1 Karnataka Bank Apply Online Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Admit Card
- 0.1.1 Brief Details About Karnataka Bank Notification 2016
- 0.1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 0.1.3 Important Dates:
- 0.1.4 Application Process for Karnataka Bank :
- 0.1.5 Karnataka Bank Limited Admit Card
- 0.1.6 Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- 0.1.7 Click Here to Karnataka Bank Syllabus
- 1 Click Here For Karnataka Bank Ltd Official Notification
The Karnataka Bank released clerk jobs through official notification 2016 for appointing various jobs. Karnataka bank limited has advertised notification for the recruitment of various clerk vacancies. The applicants who are looking for government jobs in Karnataka use this best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online before the last date.
Karnataka Bank Apply Online Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Admit Card
For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, exam pattern, syllabus and how to apply details to refer given below.
Brief Details About Karnataka Bank Notification 2016
Name of the Organization : Karnataka Bank Limited.
Post Name : Clerk.
Number of Vacancies : Various posts.
Application Mode : Online .
Job Location : Karnataka.
Official Web Portal : www.karnatakabank.com
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification :
Applicants should have passed graduates in commerce/ science/ arts/ computer application/ business management/ business administration with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age Limit : 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit : 26 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Selection Process :
Postulants will be selected based on online test and interview.
Application Fees :
- General/ OBC candidates to pay application fees Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates to pay application fees Rs. 500/- through online by using debit cards (rupay/ master card/ visa/ maestro), credit cards, cash cards/ mobile wallets/ internet banking, IMPS.
- Starting date for online application form : Available Now ( From 1st Dec 2016).
- Last date for submission of online application form with pay fees : 21st December 2016.
- Last date for printing application form : 5th January 2017.
- Date of examination : Updated Soon.
Application Process for Karnataka Bank :
- Open the official website.
- Click on the Link named as Karnataka Bank Notification 2016 online application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details in online application form.
- Insert passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online by using debit cards/ internet banking/ credit cards/ cash cards/ mobile wallets/ IMPS.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Download the application form and take the printout.
Karnataka Bank Limited Admit Card
The aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the date of online written examination. Call letter can be downloaded by using registration number, date of birth/ password. Hall tickets will be updated shortly. Postulants must bring admit card and original identity proof to the examination hall.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted by objective type.
- It contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- There are 4 sections that are English language, numerical ability, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer 1/4(0.25) mark will be deducted.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus
English Language :
- Fill in the blanks.
- Parts of speech.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Numerical Ability :
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
Reasoning Ability :
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
For more details about exam pattern and syllabus to click given below link.
Result & Merit List for Karnataka Bank Notification 2016
Condensers can check the result, who are qualified in the written exam then followed by an interview. The applicants who are selected for the interview, those candidates appeared in the merit list. Merit list will be on their performance in the interview.
For more detail regarding exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, result and other details for Karnataka bank limited to visit official notification.