Karnataka Panchayat PDO & Secretary Apply Online 1624 Jobs 2016 Admit Card
The Karnataka Panchayath had announced a notification for the recruitment of 1624 posts for Development Officer & Secretary vacancies. The candidates who are interested in applying for the given post as procedure mentioned below. The applicants must follow our web portal before applying to the above recruitment. The details of vacancy details, examination pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card details & other information are available in the notification below.
Brief Details of Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment 2016:
Association Name: Karnataka Examination Authority.
Post Name: Panchayath Development Officer (PDO) & Gram Panchayath Secretary Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 1624.
Application Mode: Online.
Selection Process: Written Test Only.
Official Website: www.ker.kar.nic.in.
Post Wise Vacancy Details of Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment:
- Panchayath Development Officer Post: 815.
- Gram Panchayath Secretary Post: 809.
Karnataka Panchayath Eligibility Criteria:
The age limit required to apply for the Karnataka Panchayath recruitment is 18 years to 35 years. The age relaxation period is applicable as per the government norms of Karnataka. It is also mentioned as below.
- For ST/ SC Category Candidates: 5 Years.
- For 2A, 3A, 2B & 3B Category Candidates: 3 Years.
The educational qualification required to apply for the Panchayath recruitment will be the candidate should hold Graduate Degree in recognized University/ Organization.
PDO Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- For ST/ SC/ Category 1 Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For General & Other Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Karnataka PDO Post Pay Scale:
- Gram Panchayath Secretary Post: Rs.14550 to 26700.
- Panchayath Development Officer Post: Rs.20000 to 36300.
Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment Application Procedure:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Panchayath recruitment.
- Click on the link to open application form of KEA.
- Fill the details required & attest the documents mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through specified bank.
- Check the details before click on submit.
- Take a print of online application for reference.
Karnataka Panchayat PDO 2016 Admit Card:
The admit card for the Karnataka Recruitment will be available soon on the official website of the Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment. The admit card may available before a week of examination. The downloading procedure of hall ticket will be available in our web portal shortly. For more details regarding Karnataka Panchayath recruitment, all the applicants can stay with our web portal which will be updated regularly.
Karnataka PDO & Gram Panchayat Secretary 2016 Exam Pattern & syllabus:
The examination pattern & syllabus of written exam of Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment will be available soon in our web portal. For more details regarding exam pattern & syllabus, aspirants can visit the official website of KEA.
KEA PDO & Gram Secretary Written Exam 2016 Results & Merit List:
The results & merit list required to apply for the Secretary & Development Officer posts will be available soon on the official website of the Karnataka Panchayath Recruitment. For updated information of PDO & Secretary Recruitment Aspirants can stay connected with our web portal.
Online Applications Available From: 16th September 2016.
Last Date of Submitting Online Application: 15th October 2016.
Last Date to Application Fee (Online): 18th October 2016.
Availability of Admit Card: Updated Soon.
Examination Date: Notified Soon.
Release Date of Results: Available Soon.