- 1 KLE University Admissions Application Form 2017-18 Notification
KLE University Admissions Application Form 2017-18 Notification
KLEU invited Online Applications Form to the candidates for admission in of various courses (Under Graduate and Post Graduate, Diploma, PhD) for the academic year 2017-18. Application Forms will be available on the official website from the month of March/April 2017. Interested students can apply for entrance exam before the last date.
The KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research is one of the well-known institutes in Belagavi. It offers many courses under various streams. Every year it conducts the AIET exam for the eligible contenders who wants to pursue his/her study. KLE Eligibility Criteria, Admission Format and other related details are given in the article below.
Overview of KLEU Admission Notification 2017
- Organisation Name – KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research.
- Exam for – MBBS and BDS.
- Category – Admission Test.
- Website – www.kleuniversity.edu.in
- Entrance Exam Date – May 2017.
- Result Declaration – June.
Courses Offered at KLE University
- Undergraduate Courses MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc Nursing, PC B.Sc Nursing.
- Postgraduate Courses M.Pharm, MD and MS (Ayurveda), MPT, M.Sc Nursing.
For more details please refer official website.
Under Graduate / MBBS
Candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to10+2/HSC examination from any recognised Board.
Applicants should have cleared subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually with aggregate 60% marks.
AgeLimit: Candidates should be above 17 years age
Post Graduate Courses
A candidate who has passed the MBBS Degree examination from recognised and has completed one year Compulsory Rotating Internship in a teaching institution or equivalent, recognised by the Medical Council of India. The candidate should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-PGAIET Exam.
Candidates should qualify the Entrance Test conducted by University.
Admit Card KLEU Entrance Exam
Those who applied for the MBBS/BDS entrance test can get the hall ticket on the official website. Applicants need to download it 10 days prior to the examination and present on time. Date and Venue will mention on the KLE AIET Admit Card.
How To Apply
- Candidates log on to the Official website.
- Download the Application Form and Fill it properly without any mistakes.
- Submit the Application
- Application Fee can be Paid online mode
- “Online” submitted application form/ acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post on or before the last date
Nehru Nagar, Belgaum – 590 010.
Once the authority has done with the admission process, the KLEU Entrance Result will be declared on the official home page. we can notify ASAP after getting more details.
Constituent Colleges at KLE University –
- KLE’s J.N Medical College, Belgaum
- KLE Institute of Vk Dental College, Belgaum
- KLE’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- KLE’s College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- KLE’s College of Pharmacy, Hubli
- KLE’s Institute of Nursing science, Belgaum
- KLE’s Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgaum
- KLE’s B.M Kanakanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyala, Belgaum