- 1 KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017 Apply Online, Assistant 823 Jobs, Admit Card
- 1.1 Over View of KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Division Assistant Job 2017
- 1.2.1 KPSC Division Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.2.2 Important Dates
- 1.2.3 Application Process of KPSC Division Assistant 2017
- 1.2.4 Karnataka PSC Division Assistant Admit Card
- 1.2.5 Result & Merit List for Karnataka PSC Division Assistant
- 1.2.6 Click Here to KPSC Division Assistant Official Notification 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has declared recruitment for First & Second Division Assistant Jobs 2017. KPSC has published notification to 823 Vacancies of FDA (First Division Assistant), SDA (Second Division Assistant) jobs. Aspirants those are fully eligible and interested can only fill online application forms of this notification. The applicants who are waiting for the latest govt job in Karnataka can utilize the best opportunity.
KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017 Apply Online, Assistant 823 Jobs, Admit Card
The online application form starting from 6th Dec 2016 to 4th Jan 2017. For the complete details about Karnataka public service commission FDA SDA recruitment like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay bond, important dates & how to apply to refer given below.
Over View of KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017
Name of the Authority: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Total no of post: 823 posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Post Name: First Division Assistants (FDA) & Second Division Assistants (SDA) Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Govt Job
Official URL: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- First Division Assistants (FDA): 442 Posts.
- Second Division Assistants (SDA): 381 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Division Assistant Job 2017
The postulants should have completed graduate/ degree from any recognized university.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age category wise:
- Gen Merit: 35 years.
- SC/ ST/ cat-1 : 40 years.
- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 38 years.
- Karnataka Language Test
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- General Merit (GM): Rs.300/-.
- 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates : Rs.25/-.
Selected applicants can get pay bond of Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/- per month.
KPSC Division Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The contenders will have the exam pattern & syllabus info on the official notification soon. For more details of exam pattern and syllabus aspirants can check the official notification.
- Starting date for online application: Available Now ( From 6th Dec 2016)
- last date for submitting the online application form with fees: 4th Jan 2017.
- First division/ senior assistant examination: 5th Feb 2017.
- Kannada exams & computer literacy test for senior/ junior assistants: 11th Feb 2017.
- second division/ junior assistant exam: 12th Feb 2017.
Application Process of KPSC Division Assistant 2017
- Log on to the official web page.
- Search for the KPSC FDA SDA application link on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the required details without mistake in online application form.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the online application form.
- Take the print out for future use.
Karnataka PSC Division Assistant Admit Card
The admit card for the Kannada written test of above posts will be updated soon on official website. Hall tickets can be downloaded before the date of the examination. Call letters will be available soon.
Result & Merit List for Karnataka PSC Division Assistant
The postulants can check the result, who have cleared Kannada written exam then followed by computer proficiency test. Karnataka division assistant result & merit will be updated soon. For more details to check the official website.
For more details about Karnataka Public Service Commission division assistant to visit official notification given below link.