KPTCL JLM/ JSA Recruitment 6213 Jr Lineman Notification, Admit Card
For the vacancies of Junior Lineman and Junior Station Assistant KPTCL Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited had issued an official employment recruitment notification. This notification was released on the official portal of the organization which is www.kptcl.com. By this recruitment notification, the organization is going to fill total 6213 vacant positions. Hence for this, it is inviting applications from all the interested candidates who are willing to work under these positions. But it is the must for the candidates to meet all the eligibility needed for the post. For the convenience of the candidates, we from our web providing you the needed details about the recruitment.
Vacancy Details :-
These vacancies are going to be filled with the following companies also ;
01. Junior Lineman: 6010
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation (KPTCL): 350
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESC): 2550
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company (CESC): 1705
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESC): 1405
02. Junior Station Attendant (Backlog): 61
03. Junior Lineman (Backlog): 142
- BESC: 2550
- CESC: 1705
- HESC: 1405
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualifications :-
Qualified candidates of HSSC/10th with the good percentage of marks from any of the recognized Board are eligible to apply.
It is also must those candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Kannada.
Age Limit :-
Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years
Maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years of age.
Selection Procedure :-
The Main Authority will select the candidates among the applicants based on their performance in the tasks organized by the board as follows:
- Have to complete 100 meters run within a time period of 14 minutes.
- Have to skip 50 rotations per minute.
- Need to climb on an electric pole which will be mandatory.
- The last task will be 800-meter run.
Procedure to apply for the posts mentioned above:-
- The first basic step is to log on to the official website of kptcl which is www.kptcl.com.
- Check out for the recently released notifications.
- Select the post in which you are interested and eligible based on the notification.
- You can find the link of ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Fill up the application form and submit after confirming the details.
- Attest all the required documents.
- Take a printed hard copy of the application.
Important Dates :-
Applications are starting date is 8th August 2016
The last date will be updated soon
Refer the official web for knowing the regular updates.