- 1 KUD UG PG Admissions 2017-18 Karnataka Univ B.Sc BSW BCA M.Com MBA Merit List
Karnataka University, Dharwad is going to conduct admissions for the Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses 2017-18. The candidates who are interested in join in KUD UG PG Admissions 2017 will have the application soon on the official website. The students can follow the below steps to apply for the admission process. The KUD Admission Application form, application dates & others will be released soon on the website. The application forms will be available in the month of April/May 2017. The contenders can stay in touch with our web portal for more details of above notification.
KUD UG PG Admissions 2017-18 Karnataka Univ B.Sc BSW BCA M.Com MBA Merit List
The Karnataka University offers BA, M.Com., M.Com(CS), LL.M., M.Ed (2 Semesters), M.P.Ed. (4 Semesters), MTA (Lateral Entry to 4th Year of 5 years MTA Course), PGDCA (2 Semesters), Ground Water Geology, Remote Sensing, Industrial Mineralogy, B.Sc, BSW, BCA, M.Com, MBA & other courses in the department of Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Law, Education & Management for admissions. The students can visit the official website for more details of KUD BCA Admissions.
Brief Details of KUD B.Sc Admissions 2017
Association Name: Karnataka University, Dharwad.
Admission Courses: UG & PG Courses.
Article Category: KUD Admission Application.
Application Dates: April/May 2017.
Official Website: www.kud.ac.in
KUD MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who wish to take admission into the Bachelor’s degree should have completed their education in 10 + 2 with minimum 50% marks.
- Admission to MBA and MCA courses will be through the PG-CET conducted by the CPAC, VTU Campus, Belgaum.
- Candidates who wish to take Admission to the Post-Graduate Degree Courses should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST/Cat-I candidates) of marks in respective subjects/papers in aggregate or aggregate of all the subjects/papers.And should qualify in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Details of KUD M.Com Admission Application Fee
- Application processing fees: Rs.150/- (Rs.75/- for SC/ST/Category-I candidates) separately for each course applied.
- Entrance Test fees: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Category-I candidates) separately for each course applied.
Steps to Apply for KUD BSW Admissions 2017
- Candidates log on to the official website first.
- Click on the admissions tab on home page.
- Select the application form link on UG/PG Admission notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with proper details.
- Pay the application & examination fee, make payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD. Note down the system generated Application ID after submitting the application for all further references and communication.
- Click on submit option & take a copy of online application form for future reference.
- Submit the duly filled-in form along with DD drawn in favor of “The Finance Officer, Karnatak University, Dharwad” payable at Dharwad.
Contact Details –
Dharwad – 580003,
India. Tel: 0836 – 2215270/228.
KUD UG/PG Seat Allotment Letter
The seat allotment will be conducted on the basis of merit list. The merit list declaration date & other details will be updated soon in our web portal shortly.