LIC AAO Syllabus 2016 Asst Administrative Officer Exam Pattern & Cutoff
The Life Insurance Corporation of India had announced a notification to recruit Assistant Administrative Officer posts. The candidates who are applied for the AAO of LIC can get their admit card from the official website of LIC. The procedure to get the admit card from the official website will be mentioned below. For details of Examination Pattern, Syllabus, cutoff marks, admit card details & other info is available in the article below.
Brief Details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2016:
Association Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Post Name: Asst Administrative Officer post.
Total Available Vacancies: 700.
Mode of Selection: Written Test & Interview.
Official Website: www.licindia.in.
AAO of LIC Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern:
There is a Written Test (Objective Type): 160 Questions – 300 Marks – 120 Minutes.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25% for every wrong answer.
- Reasoning Ability Test – 30 Questions – 90 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – 30 Questions – 90 Marks.
- General Knowledge Test – 30 Questions – 90 Marks.
- English Language Test – 40 Questions.
- Computer Knowledge Test – 30 Questions – 90 Marks.
LIC Asst Administrative Officer Post Recruitment Syllabus:
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes& Dice.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time & Work.
- Number System.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportions.
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Awards & Honors.
- Budget & Five Year Plans.
- Books & Authors.
Syllabus for the English Language:
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- MS Office.
- Computer Software & Hardware.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel etc.
LIC Asst Administrative Officer Post Admit Card:
The admit card for the post AAO will be updated soon on the official website of the LIC. The procedure to get the admit card is mentioned as below.
- Go to the official website of LIC.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the details required to download.
- Click on submit & download the admit card of AAO post.
LIC AAO Post Cutoff Marks:
The cutoff marks for the Asst Administrative Officer post will be available soon in our web portal. The aspirants can get details of cut off marks based on categories will be available on the official website of the LIC.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Results:
The results of LIC AAO written test will be available soon on the official website of the LIC. For more details of LIC recruitment aspirants can stay tuned with this web portal which is updated regularly.
Availability of Admit Card: February 2017.
Examination Date: 5th, 6th & 13th March 2017.
Release Date of Results: Updated Soon.