Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has started filling the application form for SSC Exams which is scheduled to be conducted in March 2015. Maharashtra SSC and HSC Board has already begun to accept the online exam forms for Secondary School Certificate (SSC or Class 10th) board exams from 10th November 2016.
Maha Board Xth SSC Exam 2017 Time Table, 10th Class Hall Ticket
- Starting Date for Online Application Form for SSC Students of Maharashtra Board – Nov 2016
- The last date to apply for the exam online is November 2016.
- With late Fee – Nov 2016
How to Fill Maharashtra Board SSC Examination Form 2017
- Candidates need to visit their respective school authorities for filling online application.
- Candidates need to search for the online application form for SSC(10th) Exam 2017 and Enter all the mandatory Details.
- Submit it and When the application form is submitted through online by the students. Candidate needs to submit the exam fee in a bank between November 2016.
- The Bank will provide the challan, students need to keep safely and after submitting the fee candidate needs to be submitted to the exam authorities before December 2016.
Official Website of mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in/
The students can also take help of their schools in submitting the application form. The list of students of Class 10 which are going to appear in the board exams 2017 can also give by the schools to the Maharashtra state board on or Before November 2016.
The candidates need not worry much about filling the online application form. Students need to reach the school administration for submitting online application form.
Every year Maharashtra board takes the board exam twice in a year. The main examination is the first exam in the month of March and the other for a supplementary examination in the October month. Every year nearly 17 lakh candidates will get appear into the board exams of SSC. A number of State Level SSC Schools are 21,000 and 7,000 HSC (or Class 12) level schools in the state of Maharashtra.