- 1 NBCC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016 Executive/Non-Exe 100 Jobs Application
- 1.1 Brief Details About NBCC Notification 2016
- 1.2 How to Apply for NBCC Non-Executive Vacancy 2016
NBCC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016 Executive/Non-Exe 100 Jobs Application
NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation) recruitment 2016 for 100 Deputy Project Manager (Civil) & Manager Finance Vacancies are there in this organization. The Applicants who are interested and eligible can apply online for the Executive and Non-Exe jobs 2016. For more details about NBCC Jr Engineer Recruitment like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, and other details check the below article completely.
Brief Details About NBCC Notification 2016
Name of the Organization : NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation).
Number of Posts :100.
Website : www.nbccindia.com
Name of the Posts:
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF THE POSTS||PAY SCALE||AGE LIMIT|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||39||S- 2 (Rs 9,760 Open Ended)||28 years.|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||05||S- 2 (Rs 9,760 Open Ended)||28 years.|
|Project Manager (Civil)||05||E- 3 (Rs 24,900 – 50,500)||37 years.|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||05||E- 1 (Rs 16,400 – 40,500)||30 years.|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||05||E- 1 (Rs 16,400 – 40,500)||29 years.|
|Sr. Project Executive (Electrical)||04||E- 1 (Rs 16,400 – 40,500)||30 years..|
|Sr. Project Executive (Civil)||20||E- 1 (Rs 16,400 – 40,500)||30 years.|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||05||E- 2 (Rs 20,600 – 46,500)||33 years.|
|Dy. Project Manager (Civil)||10||E- 2 (Rs 20,600 – 46,500)||33 years.|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||05||E- 2 (Rs 20,600 – 46,500)||33 years.|
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Executive Jobs 2016
For more details regarding education, qualification Download the official Advertisement from the Link given below.
The Selection of applicants will be through written test only. Separate individual email is sent to the shortlisted. The final selection of the job seekers will be based on their performance in the written test.
- Executive Posts (E1 to E3 ) – Rs.1000/-.
- Non Executive Posts(Jr. Engineer Civil & Electrical) – Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates are Exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for NBCC Non-Executive Vacancy 2016
- The Applicants who are interested and eligible aspirants should apply online only.
- Click on recruitment link and then open NBCC Apply Online 2016 link,
- Fulfill correct details in the form.
- Upload the required documents along with the form.
- Finally, click on Submit button and take print out.
Last date for submission of online application -21st December 2016.
Last date of payment of application fees – 21st December 2016.
Details about the NBCC Admit Card 2016
The Postulants who appear in the exam can download admit card before the date of examination. Hall Ticket can download by using registration number and date of birth. The applicants must and should bring Identity proof and hall ticket to the examination hall.
The candidates can also get the NBCC Exam pattern 2016, updated in our web portal. The details about the NBCC Exam Results, NBCC merit list, and cutoff will be available soon.
Stay connected with us to be updated with all the information.