- 1 Odisha Police Apply Online Constable 521 Jobs 2016 Notification, Admit Card
- 1.1 Brief Details About Odisha Police Constable Notification 2016
- 1.2 Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable
- 1.4 Important Dates:
- 1.5 How to Apply:
- 1.6 Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2016:
- 1.7 Result & Merit List for Odisha Constable 2016-17:
- 1.8 Click Here to Odisha Police Constable Official Notification
Odisha Police Department has released employment notification 2017. Odisha police recruitment has published to fill up 521 Vacancies of a police constable. The Aspirants who are searching for govt job in Odisha use this best opportunity.
Odisha Police Apply Online Constable 521 Jobs 2016 Notification, Admit Card
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online before the last date. For more details regarding the education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay scale and how to apply to refer given article.
Brief Details About Odisha Police Constable Notification 2016
Name of the Department: Odisha Police Department.
Post Name: Constable.
Number of Vacancies: 521 posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Odisha.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General category candidates: 261 posts.
- SEBC category candidates: 58 posts.
- SC category candidates: 85 posts.
- ST category candidates: 117 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable
Candidates must have passed high school certificate examination conducted by the board of secondary education, Odisha.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 23 years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules. For the details about age relaxation to check official notification.
Postulants will be selected based on physical efficiency test, physical measurement, driving test, sports achievements, educational, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) and written test.
|Category||Height||Weight||Un-Expanded Chest||Expanded Chest|
|Unreserved/ SEBC||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm||84 cm|
|SC/ ST||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
- SC/ ST candidates: No Fees.
- All other than to pay application fees Rs.200/- through online by using a credit card, network banking, debit card, cheque payment.
Selected applicants Odisha police recruitment 2016 will have pay scale as per the government rules.
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus
The written test covers the following topics and this selection covers 25 marks,
- English Language.
- General Knowledge.
- Logical reasoning.
For more details about syllabus to refer official web portal.
- Starting date for online application form with fees: Available Now ( From 5th Dec 2016).
- Last date for online application form with fees: 4th Jan 2017.
- Last date for application fees: 2nd Jan 2017.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can open the official website.
- Search for the link named Odisha police constable application form.
- Click on that link.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Fill all the necessary details in online application form.
- Insert passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Download and take the print out.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2016:
The condensers who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the date of written exam. Admit card can be downloaded by using registration number, date of birth/ password. The job seekers must bring call letter, original identity proof to the examination hall. Call letter will be updated shortly
Result & Merit List for Odisha Constable 2016-17:
Applicants can check the result, who have qualified in written examination, which followed by the Physical test. The aspirants who selected for all test, those candidates names will appear in the merit list. For more details about merit list & result to check the official website.
For more details regarding the exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, result and other details to visit official notification.