- 1 OSSC Police SI Apply Online 134 Jobs Odisha SSC Notification 2017 Recruitment
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had recently declared an employment notification on 24th December 2016. Odisha SSC has published recruitment for 134 Vacancies of Odisha Police SI Job. The candidates who are searching for the Latest Govt Police Job in Odisha can utilize this best opportunity.
OSSC Police SI Apply Online 134 Jobs Odisha SSC Notification 2017 Recruitment
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online mode. The online applications start from 25th Jan 2017 to 24th Feb 2017. For brief details regarding OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, application fees, pay scale, selection process, important dates and how to apply to refer given below article. Aspirants can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
Over View of OSSC Police SI Notification 2017
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 134 Posts.
Post Name: Odisha Police Sub Inspector.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Official Link: www.ossc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved category: 67 Posts.
- ST Category candidates: 30 Posts.
- SC Category: 22 Posts.
- SEBC Candidates: 15 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Police SI Notification 2017
Candidates should have completed graduate/degree in the respective stream from recognized university.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
Age relaxation is 5 years for reserved category candidates as per OSSC Police rules.
- General/ OBC category candidates to pay application fees: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fees.
- Pay Bond: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
- Grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test.
- Main Exam.
- Viva-cum-Psychological Test.
|Starting date for registration online application form||25th January 2017.|
|Last date for submitting application||24th February 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||Updated Soon.|
|Date of Examination||Declared Soon.|
How to Apply:
- Contenders can go to the official site.
- Search for the OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification on the home page.
- Click on the apply online tab of the relevant post.
- Fill the online application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned passport size photographs & signature.
- Make fee payment through given mode.
- Click on the Submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Odisha SSC Police SI Admit Card 2017
The applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download call letter prior to the examination. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using call letter along with pass photo and original identity proof. All details about prelims exam such as exam date, time & exam center available call letter. Admit card will be updated soon in the official web portal.
Result & Merit List for OSSC Police SI 2017
The result & Merit list will be available soon on the website. The merit list and result will be generated after completion of selection. The postulants who are shortlisted for the post, those candidates names appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their overall performance.
For more Updates, applicants need to stay connected with us. Further details regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission Police SI to refer official notice click to given below link.