Guru Nanak Dev University is going to release a notification for the admissions of B.Ed courses for the academic year 2017-18. The university is inviting applications from all the interested candidates who wants to take admissions into the institutes of the University. The University will conduct an entrance test for the candidates who applied for the B.Ed Admissions 2017. But it is the must for the candidates to meet the eligibility criteria required for taking admissions. The application steps, selection, eligibility & etc are mentioned in the article below.
Punjab B.Ed Admission Application 2017-18 GNDU B.Ed Entrance Exam
- University Name – Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab.
- Details about – GNDU B.Ed Admissions.
- Admissions into – B.Ed course.
- Admission Through – Entrance test.
- Entrance Exam date – July 2017.
- Official website – www.web.gndu.ac.in
GNDU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Details
Educational Qualifications –
The candidates who got qualified in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics or its equivalent with good academic records from any of the recognized University can apply for the admission.
Punjab B.Ed Admission Selection
The selection of the candidates for the above admission is completely based on the performances of the candidates in the entrance exam conducted by the University. The qualified candidates in this entrance test only will get admissions.
GNDU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern –
- Examination carries total three parts as Part A/B/C.
- Each part carries 50 marks and total exam will be for 150 marks.
- equal marks will be carried to each question.
- The subjects carrying in the exam are General Awareness test, Teaching potential, General mental ability.
- Each subject will be for each part.
- This is a Language Proficiency Test.
- English – This will be conducted for each and every appearing candidates for 50 marks.
- Punjabi: This subject will be conducted for the candidates who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation for 50 marks or
- Hindi: Compulsory for all those Candidates who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
Punjab B.Ed Admission Application Fee
- Rs.2000/- for General Category candidates.
- Rs.1000/- by SC/ST category candidates
This application fee must be paid at any branch of State Bank of Patiala by using online mode.
Punjab B.Ed Online Application Procedure
- The candidates need to visit the official website first.
- Click on the admissions tab on home page.
- Select the B.Ed Admission notification.
- Click on application form link.
- Fill the application form & upload the documents required.
- Pay the application fee & hit on submit option.
- Take a print of online admission application for future reference.
GNDU B.Ed Admission Dates 2017
- last date for submitting the application – July 2017
- Admit cards can be downloaded from – July 2017
- Entrance test – July/ Aug 2017
- Answer keys will be displayed from – July/ Aug 2017
- The last date for reporting discrepancies, if any and qualifying degree marks updating – July 2017
- Choice of Major Subject Combination & colleges (Maximum 10 choices) online – July/ Aug 2017
- Seat allotment – Aug/ Sep 2017
- Reporting to the allotted colleges – Aug 2017
- Management quota seats – August 2017
- last date for reporting to the vacant seats – August/ September 2017
- Display and announcement of vacant seat list – August 2017
- Regular classes commencement – Aug 2017