- 1 Punjab Haryana HC Clerk Syllabus 2016-17 Exam Pattern & Admit Card
- 1.1 Brief Details About Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates:
- 1.3 Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 Syllabus for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk
- 1.5 Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 How to Download Admit Card:
- 1.7 Result & Merit List for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk 2017
- 1.8 Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus
Punjab & Haryana High Court had issued the notification for 327 Vacancies of Clerk Post. The student who is looking for the Latest Chandigarh HC Government Job in Punjab & Haryana can utilize the best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates apply through online mode before or on 23rd Jan 2017. The applicants who are applied for the post can download admit card before the date of examination.
Punjab Haryana HC Clerk Syllabus 2016-17 Exam Pattern & Admit Card
The aspirants who are searching for the Punjab & Haryana High Court exam pattern and syllabus to visit official notification. We are providing here the syllabus & exam pattern will be updated soon on the official website. For the details about PHHC Clerk exam such as exam pattern, syllabus, download the admit card and result to refer given below article.
Brief Details About Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2017
Name of the Authority: Punjab & Haryana High Court.
Post Name: Clerk.
Number of Vacancies: 327 Posts.
Job Location: Punjab & Haryana.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Mode: Online.
Official Link: www.sssc.gov.in
- Written Exam.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
|The initial date for registration online application form||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting the application from||23rd Jan 2017.|
|Admit Card issuing date||Updated Soon.|
|Date of examination||Declared Soon.|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam will be based on objective type/ Multiple choice questions.
- Question paper will be 100 questions for 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, the 1/4th mark will be deducted.
- The applicants who are qualified for the written exam then called for the Computer Proficiency Test.
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|1||English Composition||50||50 Marks.|
|2||General Knowledge||50||50 Marks.|
Syllabus for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk
English Composition Syllabus:
- Antonyms & Synonyms.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Usage of Words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Indian Polity.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
The postulants must bring have the hall ticket to get entry to the examination hall. The information about exam center, exam date and time available on the call letter of respective applicants. The contenders can download the admit card from the official web portal. Download the admit card process given here.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Aspirants open the official website to start the download process.
- Search for Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the application number, password/ date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print copy of it.
- All the details about exam such as exam date, time & venue in the admit card
- At the time examination must bring the original id proof along with the call letter.
Result & Merit List for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk 2017
The result and merit list will be declared soon in the web portal. The job seekers who are cleared for the written exam then called for Computer Proficiency Test. The contenders who are shortlisted for the job, those candidates are appearing in the merit list. The Final Result will be based on their overall performance.
Applicants can need to stay connected with us for more updates. Further information about Punjab & Haryana High Court to visit official notice given below link.