- 1 SBI Recruitment 476 Specialist Officers Jobs 2016 SO Apply Online
- 1.1 Brief Details of SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Notification:
- 1.2 SBI JMGS/MMGS Posts 2016 Eligibility Requirements:
- 1.3 SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Application Steps:
- 1.4 Important Dates:
SBI Recruitment 476 Specialist Officers Jobs 2016 SO Apply Online
The State Bank of India had announced a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Posts (Regular & Contract). The candidates who are interested in applying for the post can have the application procedure as mentioned in the notice below. The candidates can get more details from the official website of the SBI. The details of eligibility, vacancy details, application details, admit card details, examination details, syllabus details, availability of results & other details are available in the article below.
Brief Details of SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Notification:
Organization Name: State Bank of India.
Number of Vacancies: 476.
Post Name: Specialist Officer (Regular/Contract) Posts.
Application Process: Online.
Selection Procedure: Online Written Test & Interview.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
- For Regular SO Post: 339 Vacancies.
- For Contractual SO Post: 137 Vacancies.
SBI JMGS/MMGS Posts 2016 Eligibility Requirements:
The age boundaries for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Post will be available on the official website. The age relaxation period will be available in the article below.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5years.
- For PWD (SC/ST) Applicants: 15 years.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years.
- For PWD (OBC) Applicants: 13 years.
- For PWD (General) Aspirants: 10 years.
The applicants can have the qualification to apply for the SBI MMGS 2&3 jobs will be available on the official website of the SBI.
SBI SO Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For ST/SC/PWD Applicants: Rs.100/-.
SBI MMGS Post Remuneration details:
The salary paid by the SBI to the selected candidates of Specialist Officer Post will be updated soon in our web portal. The salary details of SBI SO post will be available on the official website.
SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Application Steps:
- Go to the official website of SBI.
- Click on link SBI Specialist Officer Application Form.
- Enter the details required & upload eh documents mentioned in the application.
- Pay the application fee & submit the application form of SO post.
- Take a copy of application form for reference.
SBI MMGS II & III 2016 Selection Admit Card:
The admit card for the recruitment of SBI Specialist Officer Posts will be available on 15th November 2016 on the official website of the SBI. The hall ticket will be downloading before a week of the examination date. The steps to download the hall ticket of SBI SO will be available in our web portal shortly.
SBI SO (Regular/Contract) Exam Pattern 2016 & Syllabus Details:
The examination pattern & syllabus details of SBI JGMS 1 post will be available soon in our web portal. For more details, aspirants can check the official website of the SBI.
Results & Merit List for the SBI JMGS 1 Jobs:
The results & merit list for the selection of SBI SO post will be available on the official website after a few days of examination. For more details, aspirants can follow our web portal. This will be updated regularly.
Online Application Are Opened: 4th October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 22nd October 2016.
Availability of Admit Card for Online Exam: 15th November 2016.
Online Examination Dates: 25th November 2016.
Release Date of results: Updated Soon.