- 1 SSB SI/ ASI/ Constable Model Papers 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 SSB SI, ASI, Constable Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Syllabus for Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable
- 1.4 SSB ASI, SI & Constable Syllabus
- 1.5 Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable Model Papers
- 1.6 SSB ASI, SI, Constable Admit Card 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal SI/ ASI/ HC Notification 2016 has recently released recruitment 2016. SSB has published a notice to fill up 872 Vacancies for SI, ASI & Constable Posts. The applicants can check the Admit card details, Exam pattern & Syllabus details here. The admit card will be available soon on the official web portal, And also we are providing a direct link to download previous model papers.
SSB SI/ ASI/ Constable Model Papers 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
So aspirants move forward and check the exam pattern, old question papers from below articles and well prepare for the examination give your best. For more updates candidate need to stay connected with us.
Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
Over View About SSB SI/ ASI/ Constable Notification 2017
Organization Name:- Sashastra Seema Bal.
No of Seats:– 872 Posts.
The Article is About:– Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Model Papers.
Closing Date for Applying:- 29th Jan 2017.
Exam Date: – Updated Soon.
Web Portal: www.ssb.nic.in
- Written examination.
- Physical Endurance test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
SSB SI, ASI, Constable Exam Pattern
- The exam will consist of objective type/ multiple choice questions.
- The Written exam consists of Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I consists of 100 question for 100 Marks with 2 Hours duration.
- Paper-II consists of 100 questions for 100 Marks with 2 Hours duration.
- Trade Test will be conducted for 50 Marks.
|Written Exam||I||Reasoning Ability||100 Q||100 M||2 Hrs.|
|Gen English & Hindi|
|II||Technical Written Test||100 Q||100 M||2 Hrs.|
|Trade Test||50 Marks.|
Syllabus for Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Alphabet Series.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Visual Ability etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- HCF and LCM.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- History – India.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Geography – India etc.
General English & Hindi:
- Parts of Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
For more details about syllabus to refer official link given below link.
Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Constable Model Papers
Postulants who are applied in the SSB 2016 Recruitment are looking for the model papers to start their preparation. The applicants can download the SSB model papers from our web portal. We advise the contenders to start their preparation with SSB SI/ ASI/ Constable previous papers and SSB Constable model papers. The SSB model paper will be updated soon in the official web page. Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
SSB ASI, SI, Constable Admit Card 2017
The contenders need to have SSB Exam Admit Card 17, which can be downloaded from the official webpage. The applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download prior to the examination. The aspirants need to have the registration number & password to download the entry cards.
For more updates, candidates can need to stay touch with this website.