- 1 SSB SI/ ASI/ HC Application 872 Jobs Sashastra Seema Bal Notification 2017
- 1.1 Sashastra Seema Bal SI, ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSB Head Constable Notification 2017
- 1.4 SSB SI ASI Exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates:
- 1.6 How to Apply:
- 1.7 SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Admit Card 2017
- 1.8 Result & Merit List for SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable 2017
- 1.9 SSB SI, ASI & Head Constable Official Notice 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has announced recruitment notification 2017. SSB has published recruitment for 872 Vacancies of SI, ASI, Head Constable Posts. The candidates who are searching for Latest Sashastra Seema Bal Job can utilize this best opportunity.
SSB SI/ ASI/ HC Application 872 Jobs Sashastra Seema Bal Notification 2017
Interseted and eligible candidates can apply through offline mode. before or on 29th Jan 2017. For the brief details regarding Sashastra Seema Bal such as education qualification, age limit, application fees, pay scale, selection process, important dates & how to apply to refer given below link. Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI, ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2017
Brief Details About SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Recruitment 2017
Name of the Authority: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Number of Vacancies: 872 Posts.
Post Name: SI, ASI & Head Constable.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Mode: Offline.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Head Constable: 746 Posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 110 Posts.
- Sub Inspector: 16 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Head Constable Notification 2017
For the education qualification, details will depend on post wise.
Applicants must have completed 10th pass or must have 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics or must have passed in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
Assistant Sub Inspector:
Aspirants should have passed 10th class and diploma in Electronics or Intermediate pass with at least marks of 50% with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Candidates must have done graduate/ degree in Electronics or Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from any recognized board.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 23 years.
The selection will be based on following round.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Medical Exam.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Sub Inspector Post: Rs. 200/-.
- Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs. 100/-.
For the salary details will be based on post wise to refer official notice.
SSB SI ASI Exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
We are providing SSB SI ASI & Head Constable will be available soon on the official web portal. For more details about syllabus and exam pattern to refer official notice. Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
|Starting date for application form||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting application form||29th Jan 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon.|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official web page.
- Search for the notification of SSB SI, ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then download the application form.
- Take a print copy of application form.
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Application form along with passport size photo & required documents.
- Then send the application form by post along with above-mentioned documents.
The Director General Sashastra Seema Bal,
East Block-V, R. K.Puram,
SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Admit Card 2017
The admit card will be available soon on the official web portal. The applicants who are going to appear in the exam can be download SSB Admit Card 2017 prior to the examination. Call letter can be downloaded by using application number and date of birth/ password. All details about exam such as exam date, time and exam center.
Result & Merit List for SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable 2017
The result and merit list will be generated after completion of selection. The applicants who are cleared for all test then called for Document verification. The contenders who are shortlisted for the post, those candidates names appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on above posts & overall performance.
Postulants can need to stay touch with us for more updates. Brief details regarding Sashastra Seema Bal ASI, SI & Head Constable to visit official notice given below link.