Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will notify the notification for the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (LDC/DEO) examination 2017. The Interested candidates can only apply through Online applications. The candidates are waiting eagerly for the official notification to get the release for the CHSL Examination. So candidates can apply online before 4th Sep 2017.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Notification Dates 2017 Online Apply, LDC/ DEO Vacancy
Post Name: – Combined Higher Secondary level (10+2)
Qualification: – Candidates must pass Intermediate (10+2) examination from any recognized Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay 1900-2400 per month.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: – 5th Aug 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration: – 4th September 2017
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: – 17th November 2017 to 30th November 2017
- Application Fee: – Applicants must Pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online mode or Challan can be made through any branch of State Bank of India.
SSC CHSL/ LDC/ DEO 2017 How to Apply Online: –
- The eligible candidates need to visit the official website of SSC.
- Candidates need to click on the ‘SSC CHSL Online Apply‘ 2017 link.
- Enter all the Mandatory Details and get registered.
- In Part -II Registration, Keep the scanned photo and Signature in specified size.
- Keep The registration number for further use.
SSC Exams 2017 Calendar
Note: – SSC has released the calendar for the 2015 exams. so SSC has not yet released the recruitment drive for the SSC CHSL 2017 Process. Candidates need to wait till the official notification to get notify.
Official website of SSC Website – www.ssc.nic.in.
For Application Form ‘Please Click Here’
For SSC CHSL Notification ‘Please Click Here’
For Apply Online