SSC NR Admit Card Gr B & C Technical Assistant Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission North Region is going to conduct an examination to fill 245 vacancies of Asst Archaeologist & other posts. The examination patter & syllabus topics of SSC NR are available in the article below. The aspirants who applied for the Asst Archaeologist & other post can check the examination pattern, syllabus & other details in the article below.
The fillings of online applications have been ended by Oct 30th, 2016. Now the written exam is to be conducted shortly, the dates will be available soon on the website.
Brief Details of SSC North Region Technical Assistant 2016:
Association Name: Staff Selection Commission North Region.
Available Vacancies: 245.
Post Name: Asst Archaeologist & other posts.
Selection Mode: Written test & Interview.
Official Website: www.sscnr.net.in.
SSC NR Technical Asst Examination Pattern:
The examination pattern of Technical Asst post will be having 4 major parts. There will be 50 questions from each part.
- General Awareness.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- English Comprehension.
SSC North Region Group B & C 2016 Exam Syllabus:
For General Awareness:
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Events – International & National.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- General Science.
For Numerical Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Square Roots.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Partnership Business.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixture & Alligation.
- Profit & Loss.
For General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Non-Verbal series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Coding & Decoding etc.
For English Comprehension:
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- One word substitution.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Translation of Simple Sentences.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Knowledge of writing letters.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Confusable words.
- Transformation of Sentences.
SSC NR Asst Archaeologist Admit Card:
The admit card of SSC North Region Technical Asst Exam will be available soon on the official website of SSC NR. The procedure for downloading hall tickets from the official website is given below.
- Go to the official website of SSC NR.
- Click on the link of “Download Admit Card”.
- Fill the data required to download the hall ticket.
- Click on submit & print the entry card.
Note: All the applicants must get the admit card & an original government ID proof to the examination.
SSC NR Technical Asst Exam Results & Merit List:
The examination results of SSC NR written test will be available soon on the official website. The merit list of Technical Asst exam will also available with the results. For more details of examination results & other information, aspirants can check the official website of SSC NR.
Admit Card will available: Updated Soon.
Examination Date: Updated Soon.