- 1 Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card, Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Over View of Syndicate Bank PO Notification 2017
- 1.2 Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
- 1.4 Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
- 1.5 How to Download Admit Card
- 1.6 Result & Merit List for Syndicate Bank PO 2017
The Syndicate Bank Recruitment Board has recently released notification 2017. Syndicate bank has announced recruitment for 400 vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. The applicants who are applied for this post, those candidates to check exam pattern and syllabus in the official website. The applicants who are searching for exam syllabus and pattern to visit the official web page.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card, Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
The applicants who have applied for this exam will receive syndicate bank PO admit cards in short time from 14th Feb 2017 to 26th Feb 2016. For more info regarding exam pattern, syllabus, admit card download process, exam dates and result to refer given article.
Over View of Syndicate Bank PO Notification 2017
Name of the organization: Syndicate Bank.
Post Name: Probationary Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Last date for submitting the online application with fees: 28th Dec 2016.
- Download of call letter for examination: After 14th Feb 2017.
- Date of Online test: 26th Feb 2017.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
- The written exam is of multiple choice/ objective type.
- Question paper consist of 200 questions for 200 Marks.
- The time duration of the exam 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be a negative marking .
- For each wrong answer 1/4th (0.25) mark will be deducted.
|S.NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50 Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 Marks||2 hours.|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50||50 Marks|
|4||General Awareness||50||50 Marks|
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
- Parts of Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Word Formation.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Theme detection.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Surds and Indices.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and work.
- Time & Distance.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Sphere, Cone.
- Data Interpretation, etc.
- Alphabet Test.
- Coding Decoding.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- History/ Geography/ Economy.
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics.
- Banking and Finance.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card
The applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download call letter before a date or on 26th Feb 2017. Admit card will be available soon. Call letter downloaded process given here.
How to Download Admit Card
- Log on to the official web page.
- Search for the syndicate bank probationary officer admit card.
- Click on that relevant link.
- Enter the required details like registration number, password/ date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out.
- All details about examination that is exam date, time, roll number & venue.
- Postulants must bring the admit card along with pass-photo and original identification proof to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List for Syndicate Bank PO 2017
The result will be updated shortly, the candidates who have qualified written exam then followed by personal interview/ group discussion. The applicants who have reach cutoff marks, those names have appeared in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their performance.
For more details regarding syndicate bank probationary officer to visit official notification.