TN Postal Circle Recruitment 310 Postman & Mail Guard Notification 2016 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Government has published the TN Recruitment 2016 for Postal Circle Vacancy on the official website. The board has an inviting application form for 310 posts. Interested candidates can visit official link to apply online. We can suggest to the contenders to register before 15th November 2016 and online application is the only mode, no other mode will be accepted.
The board has decided to appoint efficient applicants for the post of Post Man and Mail Guard Jobs. For that candidates need to go through written test and interview. Eligible postulants can apply for the above-mentioned post from 22nd October 2016. Read the article below to know more about TN Post Office Vacancy 2016.
Brief Overview about TN Postal Recruitment 2016:
- The Board Name – Tamil Nadu Postal Circle.
- of Post – 310 vacancies.
- Designation – Mail Guard and Post Man.
- Mode to Apply Form – Online.
- Website – www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Registration Date – 22nd October to 15th November 2016.
- Job Category – State Govt.
- Selection Process – Written Test and PI Interview.
TN Postman Eligibility Criteria 2016:
Educational Qualification – For the post of Mail Guard and Post Man candidate must have 10th/12th certificates from the renowned board.
Age Limit – Contenders should be in between 18 to 27 years. Five, three and ten years of relaxation in upper age limit of ST/SC, OBC, and handicapped category respectively.
|ST/SC/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped||Not Applicable.|
Pay Scale of TN Mail Guard 2016:
Applicants who cleared both rounds and appointed for the Postal Circle can get between Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69, 100/- per month.
How to Apply for TN Postal Cir. 2016:
- Candidates have to visit the official page.
- Find the TN Postman Vacancy 2016.
- Click on that link and read official’s norm.
- Suitable aspirants can hit on apply online.
- Fill correct details in every section.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Attach scanned copy of requires certificates.
- Pay registration fee accordingly.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
TN Mail Guard/Postman Admit Card 2016:
Once the contenders go through the registration process, they can get hall ticket 10 days prior to the commencement of entrance exam. The board notifies on the official website about the availability of entry card. For more related details keep visiting on our site.
TN Post Office Result 2016:
After written test and the personal interview final result can declare on the official website. The board can notify in advance about the result date. To acquire more details of TN Govt. Jobs 2016 read our article.
TN Postman Guard Cutoff Marks/Merit List 2016:
The Cutoff marks of Gen/ST/SC/OBC can be announced by the officials.
Candidates selected in the final level, their name will be published in merit list which is uploaded by the board.
Application Form Available – 22nd of October.
Last Date to Apply – 15th November 2016
Final Payment Date – 18th, November.