UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2017 Recruitment, Online Apply & Syllabus
UPSC Union Public Service Commission had issued an official notification on its own official web for the CDS I post. Candidates who are interested in the above recruitment and wants to know more about the recruitment can start applying for the post. Below here in our web, we have also provided you the details about the recruitment. Interested ones can check below here.
Qualified candidates of Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any of the recognized university or institute can apply for the post. For knowing more details about the educational qualification refer the official advertisement.
Interested candidates applying for the above posts must be between 18 to 23 years of age. This age limit is applicable as on 01st January 2016.
Contenders must submit the application fee of 200/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. There is no application fee for SC / ST / Female Candidates.
For the above vacancies, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination and interview which is conducted by the association.
Salary details :-
Attractive pay scale will be offered to the selected candidates as per govt rules.
UPSC CDS I Online Application Procedure :-
- Once meeting all the eligibility details candidates need to reach the official web of the commission
- Official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Select the link showing Combined Defense Services Examination (I)
- Here part 1 and part 2 registration process will become visible
- Hit on Part I, here your application form will be opened to be filled.
- Now fill this application with all the details asking on it and then click on submit button
- Once submitting the application download it.
- Take its print out and keep it safe with you for the further uses.
Applications will be starting from 09/11/2016
The last date for applying is 02.12.2016.
Exam Date: 05.02.2017
UPSC CDS I 2016-17 Syllabus for the exam :-
As the selection procedure of the above recruitment is through written exam candidates may be worried of what to prepare for the exam. For their convenience, the syllabus of the exam had been updated on the official web of the commission. Hence, we advise all the candidates to reach the official web and check for the details.