UPSC Civil Service IAS IFoS Pre Exam Results 2016 Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC
UPSC notification was about Civil Service IAS IFoS. Mode of application for this post is online. Many candidates have applied for this post. Successfully the application process is completed and the candidates have been moved for the pre-exam process. This exam was conducted in the August 1st, 2016. Huge numbers of candidates have appeared for the exam this year.
All the appeared candidates for the exam must be waiting for the results, no worries you can get all the required details about the results from here. Here you can find details like merit list, cut off, and results.
Few Details about the UPSC Civil Service IAS IFoS
Organization Name: UPSC
Post Name: Civil Service IAS IFoS
Exam was conducted: August 1st2016
Article about: Pre Exam Results merit list, cut off
UPSC Civil Services 2016 Prelims Results:
Prelims were recently conducted and you all must have started checking each and every website. But we suggest you to check results only from the official website so that you don’t get delayed. Prelims exam results are soon going to be released. The exact date will be soon updated on the official website, so to get all the information you need to keep checking the official website regularly.
How to check your IAS/ IFos 2016 Prelims results:
- As the results would be updated on the official website, first visit the UPSC WEBSITE.
- The check for the exact link of the Civil Service IAS IFoS Recruitment notification 2016.
- Now you need to search for the exact link of the IAS IFoS Pre Exam Results of 2016.
- Then do click on it, and enter your hall ticket number as well as you need to even mention few required details over there.
- Then hit the submit tab and wait for few minutes you results would appear on the screen.
- Now take a copy of the results for future help.
Merit list would be updated by the recruitment officials of the UPSC. You need to check your name in then if you find your name then you are processed for the other rounds.
Cut off Marks:
The present year cut off marks will be soon updated on the official’s website. For your basic knowledge on cut off marks calculation, we advise checking the official website. From there you can find previous year marks.