UPSC Union Public Service Commission is the recruitment department which has recently released a notification that it is going to conduct an examination called CMS Combined Medical Service. As there are many departments under Government Agency and each one requires the Medical Services. It is notified that there are huge vacancies for the recruitment.
UPSC invites applications from all the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post and fills up those vacant places. Candidates have to reach the eligibility before applying for the post. Candidates who are aware of the eligibility can check below as we are providing you the minimum details of the recruitment.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Online Application, Medical Services Notification
Eligibility Criteria :-
Age Limit :-
Educational Qualifications :-
Application Fee :-
UPSC CMS Online 2017 Application Procedure :-
- Candidates who want apply for the have to reach the official website provided by the Commission.
- Official website is – www.upsconline.nic
- Then once opening this search for the applying online link.
- Start filling up the application finding the link.
- After filling up the application aspirants need to upload their passport sized photograph and signature of the candidates.
- Before the last date of application, it should be submitted.
Dates to be remembered :-
- Application starts from – 26th Apr 2017
- Application closes on – 19th May 2017
- Exam Date :– 13th Aug, 2017
Official website where candidates have to reach for checking further details :-