The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is a India’s central agency mainly authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Administrative Service examination for the Indian Administrative Departments. UPSC government has announced the notification regarding the openings in the organization for the IAS. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online. The candidates who are willing to work under government sector here is the good opportunity. Candidates who are preparing for IAS get ready for the exam.
UPSC IAS/ CSAT 2017 Notification IAS Prelims Online Application, Eligibility
IAS India Administrative service is considered to be the most reputed field in the government sector. The all other details regarding the exam eligibility criteria and all other exam notifications are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details :-
Name of the Organization : Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the exam: IAS Officer.
Application mode : online
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must be degree graduate from any recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for final year exam can also apply.
- Candidates having professional and technical qualifications adds plus point.
- Candidates who passed the MBBS and are on process to complete their internship can also apply for the preliminary exam.
Age limit :
candidates who are interested in applying should have the age as per the government norms mentioned.
Application Fee details :
candidates must have to pay the mentioned fee either online or can deposit in any SBI branch.
Selection Process :
Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the below two exams
Main exam and final selection will be followed by an interview.
Name of the services :
- Indian administrative service.
- Indian foreign service.
- Indian revenue service (customs & central excise Gr.’A’)
- Indian P&T accounts & finance service Gr.’A’.
- Indian audit & accounts service Gr.’A’
- Indian defense accounts service Gr’A’
- Indian revenue service (IT) Gr.’A’
- Indian ordnance factories service Gr.’A’
- Indian postal service Gr.’A’
- Indian civil accounts service Gr.’A’
- Indian railway accounts service Gr.’A’
- Indian railway personnel service Gr.’A’
- Indian railway traffic service Gr.’A’
- Indian defense estate service Gr.’A’
- Indian information service Gr.’A’
- Indian trade service Gr.’A’(Gr III)
- Indian corporate law service Gr ‘A’
- Armed forces Head Quarters civil services Gr.’B’ (section Officers Grade)
- Delhi Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu , and Dadar & Nagar haveli civil service Gr.’B’
- Pondicherry civil services group B
How to apply :
- Candidates who are eligible can log in to the official website
- Official portal is www.upsc.gov.in .
- After login, you can find the application form for the IAS exam.
- Click on to the link and fill the form with required details.
- If asked attach the documents photograph and signature to the application.
- Pay the fee.
- And then submit the application.
- Candidates are requested to take out the print out of the form.
Important Dates :
Application start date : 22nd Feb, 2017.
Application last date : 17th Mar 2017.
Civil service exam (preliminary) : 18th June 2017.
Civil service exam (main) : 28th Oct 2017.
For regular updates, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website www.upsc.gov.in.